1

"Don't worry Ricky I'm not going to get lost. I've been to your house before." "I  know Olivia I just worry about you." My older brother sighs through the phone. "I told the uber driver your address I'm fine." I assure my protective brother. "Okay well I have to go I'll see you when you get here." "Okay bye love you." I say then hang up.

Well I'm guessing an introduction is necessary. I'm Olivia Banks, or Olly, and my older brother is Ricky Banks, aka Faze Banks. I just turned eighteen last week and my brother told me when I turned eighteen I could join Clout Gang. So I'm now in an uber heading to his place. I have always loved L.A. The sights, the different type of people you see, and the beaches are beautiful. I'm a new YouTuber but already have five hundred thousand subs. It's probably because of who my  brother is which sucks but hey what can you do?

The car stops in front of the Clout house. I thank the driver then quickly take my bag out of the trunk. I don't even get to knock before the door opens. "Olivia! Guy Olly is here." Alissa, my brother's girlfriend, screams. Everyone runs to the door.

"Hey Olly." Neels was the first to hug me. "Neels don't hog her." Summer pushes him out of the way then hugs me. "Hey Olivia." Alex, aka Fazeadapt, hugs me. He's one of few that doesn't call me by my nickname. "Hey baby sis." Ricky hugs me. "Hey Olivia." Chanttel hugs me. She's also another one that doesn't call me by my nickname. "Nikan hey bud." We do our little hand shake we made up last time I was here. "Olly?" A familiar voice comes from behind the group. "Bryan?" Everyone moves to the side. "Bryan!" I run and jump into his arms. Bryan, aka Ricegum, is my best friend and is also the one that started my nickname. I've missed him so much. "How have you been? You've changed since I saw you last year." He sits me down. I haven't seen any of my friends in a year and it was awful. "I'm so much better now that I'm finally here for good. And thank you I'm trying a new style." I bounce up and down.

"That's good to hear. So you'll be sharing rooms rooms with Summer." Ricky has my suit case in  hand. "Show me the way." I say. We walk up stairs and to my new room. "Okay well we're going out to celebrate your birthday so get ready." Ricky says. "No we don't have to." I deny. "We want to and it was Rice's idea." He smirks knowing that I've been crushing on him since I met him. He's also the only one that knows. "Whatever let me shower and get ready." He hugs me one more time then leaves.

I shower, do my make-up, my hair, and change. "I'm ready." I bounce down the stairs.  "Alright let's roll." Rice says then puts his arm around my neck. Alissa, Alex, Summer, and Chanttel ride with Ricky in his car. Then me, and Neels ride with Bryan in his car.

We pull up to a really fancy restaurant. "I am so underdressed for this place." I say as we all get out of the cars. "Who cares we're here to eat not impress people." Alissa shugs. "Says the one that can make sweats look fancy." I sigh. "You look fine come on we're going to be late." Rice says. "Fine."