8

~~Alissa's POV~~
"I don't know guys." Olly says from a changing room. "Stop complaining and come out." Chanttel hit the door. Olly walks out. "Omg you look hot." I say. "I'm not trying to be hot. If Rice saw me wearing this stuff around those boys he'd kill them just for being two feet near me." She looks in the mirror. "Okay stop worrying about Rice do you like it?" I stand beside her. "Yea but..." I cut her off. "No buts except for your changing into your clothes."

"Fine." Olivia sighs. When she comes out I pay for the clothes and meet the girls outside. "Thanks Liss but you didn't have to do this." Olivia grabs the bags from me. "I wanted to. You are my boyfriends little sister which means you're my little sister." "You're all of our little sister." Summer wraps her arm around Olly.

~~Olivia's POV~~
"Guys its Erika and Tessa." Chanttel says. "Who?" I look at them confused. I have heard their names before but why can't I remember from where. "Their from team ten." Alissa answers. "Oh the girls that were supposed to be your friends but when you need them the most they stabbed you in the back." I say. "Yep that's them." Summer say

We continue to walk when we hear. "Oh look the whores found a new one to join their whore group." "Is that all you can come up with cause  it wasn't that good." I snap. "Come on Olly their not worth it." Alissa pulls on my arm but I'm to stubborn so I stand my ground. "Olly like Olivia Banks." Tessa, I guess, says. "Yea who's asking?" I sass. "Oh look little Banks thinks she can play with the big dogs." Erika laughs sarcastically.

"I don't just play with the big dogs I run with them." I want to snatch them up by their hair but that would look bad on clout gang. "Oh honey the only reason you've gotten as many sub's that you have is cause of who your brother is." My heart sinks cause I know it true. I can't find anything to say. It's a rare moment when I am stricken speechless and this is one of those moments. "Awe she's knows it's true she's smarter than she looks." Tessa pouts. "Hey we'll make you a deal join team ten and we'll make sure you'll triple in subscribers on your own." Erika says. "I wouldn't dream of leaving Clout gang for a group of snakes like your team." I say. "That's to bad I guess you'll always be in your brothers shadow." "Oh I guess me and  Snake Paul will forever and always have something in common." I say then finally allow Alissa constant pulling on my arm to take me a way.

"Omg did you see their faces when you said that about Jake priceless." Alissa laughs as we walk into the house. "What about Jake?" Ricky hugs and kisses Alissa then kisses my forehead. "Oh nothing expect your little sister sticking it to Erika and Tessa." Summer leans on my back. "Way to go little sis." He russels my hair. "Where's Bryan?"  I look around. "He's up in his room editing."

I walk up and knock on his door. "Come in." I hear. "Hey babe." I walk in and see Rice sitting on his bed. "Hey babe how was shopping." He looks up from his computer then goes back to doing what he was doing. "It was going fine until Erika and Tessa." I lay on my stomach down beside him on his bed. "What happened?" "They were just being bitches then offered me a place in team ten and when I said no they told me I would always be in my brothers shadow," I start laughing a little at the fact of what I replied with. "And I said and I  quote 'Oh I guess me and  Snake Paul will forever and always have something in common'."

"Damn my girlfriend is a savage." He laughs. "That's me Olly the savage." I laugh too. "Hey I have a bunch of editing to do you don't have to stay with me." He says. "But I'm comfortable." "You can stay if you want I was just letting you know." He smiles at me. "Okay I'm going to put pj's on and I will be right back." I grab one of his shirts and go toy room.

"Is that Rice's shirt." Summer smirks. "Yea I stole it." I slip on some pajama shorts then walk back to to Bryan's room. Awe he fell asleep editing. He's still got a lot of footage left to edit. I gently sit on his bed to make sure not to wake him and take his laptop and get to work.