6

~~Banks' POV~~
I watch Alissa as she pulls my sister into the water. Her bathing suit was a simple all black two piece that suited her body and skin color. "I'm going swimming." I say. "Yea me too." Rice agrees as we stare at our girls. I change and walk to the water. "Can I get a hoowya." Alissa screams. "Hoowya."  The rest of clout gang screams. "This was a good idea little sis." She smiles.

~~Ovilia's POV~~
We're all sitting around the fire talking and laughing. I grab a cover and put it around me and Rice. "Olivia sing a song for us." Banks says. My eyes widen, no one knows I can sing expect him cause I have stage fright times ten. "You can sing?" Alex asks. "Uhh..." I don't know what to say.

"Oh my gosh Olly I'm sorry I forgot about your stage fright." Banks facepalms. "Awe come on you have to sing for us." Chanttel begs. "You don't have to Olly." "No I'm okay I've got to get over my fear sooner or later." I close my eyes and begin to sing the first song that came to mind. Which was Ed Sheeran's Castle on the hill. "When I was six years old I broke my leg. I was running from my brother and his friends. And tasted the sweet perfume of the mountain grass I roled down. I was younger then." I open my eyes and everyone is staring at me. "Omg you are so good." Alissa says.

"I'm not that good." I say shyly. "Babe you've gotta hit the studio. You can make it pro with that voice." Rice says. "I don't know." "Come on sis I can get you a manager that can get you hookdled up with gigs and stuff. You have a beautiful voice Olivia and you always have us." Ricky persuades me. "Okay I'll do it." I say. "Yay." The girls yell.