3

"Olly so when were you going to tell us about your crush on Rice?" Alissa asks as the girls and I plop down on my bed. "I don't know what y'all are talking about." I say confidentially. "Oh come on it's painfully obvious to everyone." Chanttel says.

"Really you think he knows?" I panic. "So you do like him. Olly likes..." I cover Summer's mouth before she could finish. "Shut up." I whisper. Gosh this is going to be fun.

~~Rice's POV~~
"So you do like him. Olly likes..." I hear Summer yell as I walk by her's and Olly's room. Hang on finish the sentence. Who does she like? Do I know him? Is it me? Please let it be me. Okay so I may like Olivia but if she likes someone else I have no chance. I put my ear to the door to listen, not in a creepy way, but here nothing.

"Dude what are you doing?" I turn to see Banks. He's the only one that knows I like Olly. He's fine with it surprisingly. He's always pushing me to ask her out but I never have. I don't want to mess up our relationship by making it awkward if she doesn't like me back. "I'm..." "Spying on the girls." He smirks then walks into their room.

"So girls what are you talking about?" He asks and I follow him in. "Girl stuff." Summer answers. "What type of girl stuff Olly?" He questions. She's silent for a minute then answers with. "Summer is crushing on a dude she met." She lies but I can't say anything cause the girls would be pissed if the found out I was ease dropping. "Who's the lucky guy?" I ask trying to see if I can get the truth out. "Oh y'all wouldn't know him I met him at Starbucks." "What's his name?" I ask. "Uhhh..." She looks at the other girls. "Come on you can trust us."

"Okay we're lying we were talking about my crush on you Bryan." Olivia shouts.