5

We get three tents. One for Ricky and Alissa, one for me and Bryan, and a big one for Chanttel, Neels, Summer, Nikan, and Alex. We get ice, foldable chairs and decided to buy fire wood which I had to put in my jeep cause Ricky refused to put it in his car.

It was Rice, Neels, Nikan, and Summer with me in my car and Alissa, Chanttel, and Alex with Banks in his car. We finally arrive at the beach. "Wow this is beautiful." Summer hops out the car. "Okay let's get set up." Alissa says. "Okay if girls set up the tents  the guys will make the fire pit." Banks says. At this point I would usually make a huge ordel about how he's sexist but I'm not wanting him to be pissed the whole time we're here so I just nod.

"Wow we did good." I step back and look at the fire that's going with the sunset and absolutely fall in love with the view and with life. I sit next to Rice who is roasting a smore. "Hey babe." I say. "Hey ba... Damn I burnt it again." He groans. "I like them likethis so I'll eat this one and I'll make you one." I laugh. "Aww babe why can't we be cute like that?" Alissa sits on Banks' lap. "Awe Alissa y'all are a cute couple goals." I coo.

"We're going for a swim." Chanttel says. Her, Summer, Nikan, and Neels are in there bathing suits. "Where's Adapt?" Ricky asks. "Asleep." Summer laughs. "I want to go swimming." I jump up and run to my tent. "Me too." I hear Alissa not far behind me. My bathing suit is a two piece with a black top and blue bottoms.

I walk out and see Rice staring. "Like what you see?" I tease. "Yea I do." He says. I see Ricky laugh and shake his head. "Olly let's go. Come on." Alissa pulls me to the water.