9

~~Rice's POV~~
I wake up and see Olly with my laptop. "Babe wake up." I gently shake her while moving my laptop. Her eyes slowly open. "Did you get any sleep last night?" I ask. "I knew you have to post today so I stayed up late to finish editing for you." She rolls over. "Get some rest and when you wake up I'll take you to get Starbucks."  I kiss her for head then walk downstairs.

"Rice did Olly sleep in your room?" Summer asks. "Sorda." I answer. "What do you mean?" Banks asks. He plays the role of a laid back big brother but he's really protective. Like one time he told me to ask her out but also threatened to murder me if I hurt her or if I even think about having sex with her. And now I understand why he went all protective. What I said sounded really wrong. "I mean I fell asleep editing and she stayed up finishing it for me. So I told her to go back to sleep." I explain. I see Banks' face lighten up. "Babe, Rice you need to see this." We hear Alissa say.

"What is it?" We walk beside her. She had a video pulled up and hits play.

~~Olivia Banks hit Erika (serious)~~
~~Jake Paul~~
"What up Jake Paulers this is a serious video. Um as you can tell by the title Ricky Banks little sister Olivia banks hit Erika and I think it would be best for Erika to explain this." Jake says. "So me and Tessa was walking around the grove when we saw Olivia, Alissa, Summer, and Chanttel. That's when Olivia called us whores and when we told them to leave us alone she started talking about how she's okay she got her subscribers from her brother and she's only using him and clout gang for the subs and views. Then I did tell her that it was pathetic and that's when she slapped me." Erika says. "Her face was extremely red the whole way home." Tessa puts in. "Olivia if you're watching this you are pathetic. You use your brother and the rest of clout gang for the views. And even though team ten and clout gang don't get along I hope they figure out who you really are and kick you out." Jake says.
~~End video~~

At that moment Olivia storms down stairs. I guess she saw the video. "What are we going to do about Snake Paul." She holds up her phone. "Your not going to do anything except finish packing for tomorrow." Banks says. "You know he's lying right?" Olivia asks worried. "Yea we know you didn't hit her Olly I was there." Alissa smile.

"No I'm mean about the part that I'm using you all." She's crying. "We know Olivia. We know you've got to big of a heart to do that." Banks hugs her. "Well make him pay but after you get back from that tour." I smile. She leaves her brothers grasp and hugs me. "I'm gonna miss y'all." "We'll miss you too." I say.