7

"Olly this is Amber she's your manager. And she already has you a gig." Banks walks up with a blonde, twenty looking woman. "Hi I'm Olivia Banks. And wow already." We shake hands. "Yea I sent your video of you singing to a couple different mangers of singers I know." Amber explains. "One of them got back to me almost instantly and said they would like you to be their opening act for their one and a half month tour." "Hang on what?" I asks shocked. "Is there something wrong," She frowns. "Their really nice boys they're around your age maybe you can find a boyfriend between them and you may even know their director Logan Paul. He does YouTube also. So they'll be fine with you shooting for your channel."

"No one I have a boyfriend and  that's not the issue I actually know who you're talking about now but is there any gigs that allows me to stay here?" I try to negotiate. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know and  there isn't all offer delt in travel.  I can tell them no." "No she'll do it." Ricky steps in. "Okay great I'll let them know. Banks gave me your number so I'll text you the details." She leaves.

"Bro what did you do?" I smack his arm. "I wasn't about to let you turn down this opportunity. Plus if you turn down your first offer it can get really hard to get another one." He explains. "Fine let's go tell the gang." I sigh. "Group meeting." Banks yells.

"What is it babe?" Alissa asks. They gather around us. "I think Olly would best explain this." He steps back. "Okay so my manager got me a gig." "That's amazing babe." Rice smiles. "Yea it's with the boy band Logan hangs out with." I pause. "Oh I've worked with them. They're really easy to get a long with." Alissa says. "I'll be going on tour with them for one and a half months." I watch as Rice's face goes blank.

"You're leaving?" He asks. "Not for long and we can face time every night and I'll make sure to find time to text you. I'll even send cute pictures of me so you don't forget what I look like." His facially expressions lighten. "I'm so proud of you." He hugs me. "Group hug." Nikan yells and no one hesitates on taking him up on that. "Oh hang on it's Amber."

~~Texts~~
Amber: okay so you leave in a week. You will ride the tour bus with them and you'll have your own bed. Then when the tour is done y'all will fly back. And I told their manager to tell them your off limits cause you have a boyfriend.
Olivia: thanks Amber. And Bryan says thank you for that last part
Amber: happy to oblige.
Olivia: where do I need to meet them at?
Amber: don't worry I'll pick you up and take you there.
Olivia: thanks again Amber.
Amber: any time.
~~End texts~~

"I leave in a week." I tell the gang. "Come on." Summer and Alissa grab my wrists and pull me to the door while Chanttel pushes me. "Where are we going?" I worry just a little. "If you're going to be a singer you need a new wardrobe and we're getting your nails done." Alissa shoves me into the passenger seat. I'm to tired to even fight.

"Okay this would so look cute on you." Alissa hands me and out fit. I look at it. "I don't..." "No objections  it would and I'm paying." Alissa says. "No Alissa." I say. "Yes Alissa." "Ooh try this on." Summer tosses something at me. "Ow." I whine. "Okay go try them on." Chanttel points to an open dressing room.