12

~~Jack's POV~~
The look on Olly's face hurt me more than you all understand. Don't believe me if you want but I really had no intentions of messing up her's and Rice's relationship. The wink was just for fun but I guess that's not how Rice saw it. Who am I kidding I would react the way he did if someone did that to my girl. And now she's ignoring me.

I got on the bus after the meet and greet to fix it but she was asleep so I waited until she woke up. It didn't end well. We ended up yelling at each other and David had to separate us. She hasnt left her bunk since then.

"She has to be hungry." Zach says while we stopped to eat at a McDonalds. "I'll order her something and bring it to her." Corbyn says. The guys haven't ignored me per say but they've really been talking to me a lot less than usual. I get my food first and take it on to the bus. I was so out of it I didn't realize the shower running. The door opens and there stood Olly in her PJs and looking like she has been crying. She stares at me for a couple minutes then quickly walks back to her bunk. THIS SUCKS!!!!!

~~Olivia's POV~~
~~Call~~
Olivia: How is he?
Banks: He's been sulking in his room since we got back.
Olivia: I knew I shouldn't have taken this gig.
Alissa: Yes you should have. Don't worry about Rice he'll calm down and realize that he over reacted.
Olivia: How often does that happen Lissa? He completely ignored my text.
Banks: You two will be okay. Worry about yourself. How are you?
Olivia: I'm fine.
Banks: Which is Olly for she's not
Alissa: Are you still ignoring Jack?
Olivia: I'm really okay. I promise. And how do you know?
Alissa: Jonah told Logan and he told me.
Olivia: Well yes I have. I'm not talking to him. He messed up probably the best thing that's ever happened to me.
Alissa: He feels bad Olly
Banks: Why should she care he the cause of all this.
Rice: Who are y'all talking to.
Banks: Someone who you need to talk to
Rice: Not until she has chosen who she wants.
Alissa: Rice stop being a dick. Olivia is a mess without you talking to her. There's nothing between her and Jack.
Rice: Then explain the wink
Banks: It was a joke he didn't mean it the way you took it
Rice: Yea what ever.
Banks: Sorry sis let us go talk to him
Alissa: Talk to you later babes
Olivia: Thanks you two. Talk to you later.
~~End call~~

"Hey mind if I join you?" I look to see Jonah standing there. I sit my phone down hitting a button or two but I didn't think it mattered "I guess as long as you don't plan on ruining my relationship anymore than it is." I scoot over. "You know he didnt mean to right." He lays beside me. "On purposes or on accident he ruined the best thing that has ever happened to me next to joining clout." "You both can't be miserable the whole trip go talk to him." "Even if we make up I'm going to be miserable cause the love of my life won't talk to me." "He'll calm down Olivia." "Well to make it soon I'm leaving after the next performance." "What?" He shouts. The next voice I heard made my heart tighten. "Olly you're not coming home." "Rice?"

"Yea did you mean to call me?" "This time no." I put my phone up to my ear.

~~Call~~
Olivia: Why did you answer this time.
Rice: Banks talked me into it and I honestly miss your voice. I'm glad I answered this time.
Olivia: Rice don't try to...
Rice: You are staying. You loved performing.
Olivia: Yea I did but I can't handle being on the same bus as Jack right now.
Rice: Go make up with him.
Olivia: What?
Rice: You promise there are no feelings there.
Olivia: Promise times ten
Rice: Then stay, make up with him, and call me every night.
Olivia: Thank you Rice. I'll call you later.
Rice: Hey Olly.
Olivia: Yea.
Rice: You're the love of my life too
~~End call~~

Did he really say that then hang up on me. I'll deal with him later. Now let me deal with Jack. I walk out to the main room where everyone was talking. I sit down and join in on the conversation. "Are you talking to me now?" Jack asks me. "Yea. Rice and me made up and he told me to make up with you so here we are." I shrug. "You know I didn't mean to mess up anything." "It's all in the past. Don't worry about it."