11

Back on the bus my phone goes off, it's YouTube. Ricky posted a video called 'What really happened between my sister and Erika. "About time." I sigh. "About time for what?" Jacks voice comes from beside me. It startled me so I scream a little. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you," He laughs "what are you doing?" "Watching YouTube." I answer. "Why don't you watch it on the little TV screen?" He points at the little TV hanging in my bunk.

"Don't make fun of me but I don't know how to work it." I admit. "Here scoot over and I'll help you." I hesitate but scoot over to allow him in. He shows me how to work it then we watch YouTube together.

~~Jonah's POV~~
"Dude where's Jack and Olivia?" Zach asks and we look around. "I think they went back towards the bunks earlier." I answer. "We need to check on them." Corbyn says. Jack told us that he liked her, so we need to make sure he isn't doing anything to ruin her relationship. "Let's go." We all walk to the bunks and find this
{Photo}

"Should we wake them?" Daniel asks. "Of course." I say in a duh way. "A Jack, Olly wake up." I shake them. "What's going on?" Olly mumbles. "Sorry but we have a strict guys and girls in separate bunks." Zach says. "Since when?" Jack asks and I notice that he has his arm around her neck. "Since now come on." I pull him out of the bunk and push him into another room.

"Dude what's your problem?" Jack asks. "Did y'all do anything?" "What?" "Did you and Olly do anything together?" I ask. "No and even if we did it's none of your business." Jack yawns at the end of his sentence. "Then what were y'all both doing in her bunk?" I sound as if I'm her older brother but Alissa said that Olly and Rice love each other and I'm not letting Jack ruin that. "She didn't know how to work the little TV thing so I showed her then we watched YouTube I guess we fell asleep."

"Okay like our manager and her manager said she has a boyfriend so..." "She's off limits but I can't help who I fall for." He shouts. "I know jack believe me I understand that times ten, but you can't wreck someone else's relationship." I say calmly. "Okay I understand." We walk back out.

~~Olly's POV~~
I may have heard more of Jonah's and Jack's conversation than I should have and kind of feel bad cause I don't like Jack that way. I wouldn't dream of hurting Bryan. Speaking of him.

~~Call~~
Olivia: Hey babe. What's up?
Rice: Nothing. I just missed your voice.
Olivia: Awe babe you're so sweet. How is everyone?
Rice: Good. Banks and Alissa are actually here.
Banks: Hey little sis.
Alissa: I miss you babes. What are you doing?
Olivia: I just woke up from a nap after reading all the comments on the video banks posted today.
Alissa: Yea Erika and Tessa were on twitter saying it was fake.
Olivia: How the hell can we fake that?
Rice: They're just upset that since the video was posted they've went down in sub's and you went up.
Olivia: I went up?
Banks: Yea about two thousand since it was posted.
Olivia: Hey I need to go. We pulled up to our first performance area and have I have to go through soundcheck, dinner, another soundcheck,make-up, and wardrobe. All in an hour and a half.
Everyone: Bye we love you
Rice: Text me tonight.
Olivia: Sure thing. Love y'all. Bye.
~~End call~~

"That is a lot of seats." I start to feel my stage fright already kicking in. "Calm down imagine that there is only one person out there, it can be who ever you want it to be." Corbyn rubs my arms for comfort. "Okay thanks." I say calming down. "Okay so they just want you to sing anything for right now they just have to make sure nothing is wrong with the sound stuff." Daniel says. "Okay," They walk off and I decide to sing a song I wrote myself. "These feelings came in like waves. They came. They're gone. Back into and ocean of changing emotions. You aren't the same. You're distant. Did that wave just fade away. Yea I understand. No texts. No calls. You could have told me that you wanted to leave. You wanted to walk away. Yea I understand. These feelings come in like waves. They came. They're gone. Back into an ocean of changing emotions. Damn these feelings really do change. Washed away in an ocean of emotions. So washed away. You had nothing else to say. You walked out. Nothing else to talk about. The feelings come in like waves. They came. They're gone. Ohh they were gone."