The big news

Connor's POV
I wake up to sunlight shining brightly through my window. I groan irritated and turn around on my side when my phone suddenly lights up. 'What the hell' I just yell out in the room is it the international lighting day today or what? If you are wondering why I am so irritated this morning. You don't get an answer cuz I actually don't know why.
I pick my phone and lock it up to see that Louisa is the one who is annoying me on my free day. Sure I love her but today I just want to sleep.

I was just about to fall asleep again when a tall boy come into my room. It was Tristan. You may be wondering what he is doing here. Well I kinda have been living together with him in his apartment for about 3 months now and no one knows about it and neither are going too unless I wanna tell them my self.

'What do you want Tris? I'm actually trying to sleep her' I really don't need anyone to disturb me right now. I just want to sleep.

'Bro why are you like that? Is something wrong? And by the way, before I forget it. Joe, Dean, Waddy and the boys are downstairs they want to see all four of us' Great doesn't need to see Joe right now. Last time we were together with him was more than enough. But I guess I need to go downstairs.

'Okay. I'll come down in 5 or 10 minutes. I just need to take some clothes on first if that's okay or unless he wants to see me almost half naked' after Tris has left the room I find some ripped jeans and one of my hoodies. When I walk downstairs and all eyes are suddenly on me. I just look annoying at them. 'What? Take a picture it last longer.' I walk into the kitchen to get some breakfast, Tris mouths over to me 'we'll talk about this later' I don't answer him and instead continue with eating my cereals when Joe says.

'Guys I have some big news to tell you. We are going on tour to Europe and we are leaving in 3 months, so we need the rehearsals to begin as soon as possible.' He seriously fucking don't mean that. Are we going away again? We just came home from the tour in the UK for about 4 months ago. I'm not going with them, I meant it I'm not leaving the UK for the next months. I have something that he clearly doesn't know about. It's called personal space.

Tristan's POV
Something is definitely wrong with Con. He's usually not like this unless something really bad has happened to him or that someone has said something that annoys him.

Finally, he comes walking down the stairs and does not look happy. He stops for a minute and just look at us and says 'What? Take a picture it last longer' he walks down and straight into the kitchen to get some breakfast, I mouth to him 'We'll talk about this later' he doesn't answer me and looks fast away.

Joe looks at us with big eyes, claps his hands together and says 'Guys I have some big news to tell you. We are going on tour to Europe and we are leaving in about 3 months, so we need the rehearsals to begin as soon as possible' I look at Con and he definitely doesn't look to be happy about it. Something is definitely wrong with him and I'm not stopping him until I know what it is. God knows what he does to himself when he is angry or sad.

I hope its nothing serious, cuz I really don't want him to hurt himself. He has been through enough over the past years and has still not come over it yet. I wish I could help him if he just tells me what's wrong.