Xscape

"Once again: WHO IS THERE?!"

Shit shit shit. I pressed my body against the red brick wall of our house. My heart was beating like crazy.

I heard my father coming closer, the pistol held up.

I don't know what was scaring me more: the possibility to get shot of my own father or that he might bust me. I think both situations would end deadly.

I clawed my fingers into the barb wire and tried to rip it open.

Without success. The only thing that happened was, that my fingertips started bleeding.

"Fuck"I cursed whispering and wiped them across my dress. No good idea. Really not.

How could I get out of this situation?! Helplessly I looked up to the sky, praying for a shooting star or whatever. Nothing.

But I saw something else. Next to Gabriel's window was another window, one meter away. If I would go a few metres back, I maybe could climb up there. But dad would hear that....

Can't only one of the ideas I have to get outta this simply work??!!

My father was now about 10 metres away from me. And he was about to find me.

I don't believe in destiny or god or luck or any of that superstitious stuff. And that's why I think what happened wasn't a coincidence.

As my father raised his weapon and wanted to make the first shot, I heard the bang of a pistol. It came from behind my dad. He turned around, ready to shoot whoever was there.

That was my chance!

I didn't loose time, took a run and jumped up to the window. I actually tried to jump, it looked more like a wet bag dashing against a wall I think, but whatever. Somehow, and I really have now plan how, I made it up onto the window board. Although, my dress was paying for this stunt.

Just for sure I looked back. My dad wasn't here anymore. Maybe he ran after the guy who tried to shoot him. What if it was one of Antonio Jackson's men? Would they try to kill him?

Savage that's not your problem rightnow!!

I focused on getting in the house again.  Carefully I reached out my foot and tried to put it on the window board to Gabriel's room. I slipped the first time and also the second, but the third attempt was successful and I managed it to climb over.

One good thing was, that Gabriel had the strange habit, to leave his window always at least a little open. Himself he claimed that the window can't be closed completely, but if you have once smelled his overdose of perfume, you understand that he simply can't sleep in a room that's full of that smell.

So this time I praised my bro for, and pushed the window entirely open.

I didn't even try to crawl inside, I just fell. This action was to much for me.

When I felt less dizzy and out of breath, I sat up. On my fingers appeared little red lines where I ripped them, but at least they had stopped bleeding. Now my attention came to my surroundings.

Gabriel's room had definitely changed since the last time I've been here. Instead of football players pinned on the wall there were now posters of half naked girls posing.

.....was my bro not only a heart breaker but also a perv?!

Eeeeeewww.... The next thing I saw was a magazine about weapons.

At least no PlayBoy...

I was fascinated and disgusted at one time. I had never dreamed of Al beeing delighted by this stuff. I thought he'd be a silent gentleman who anyway knows what he wants. Well......there goes the gentleman... But I should go to my room. Daddy will be here soon I guess.

So I slipped outta my bro's room and on my tiptoes to mine. There I stripped off my dress and put on my cosy pjs. So much happened tonight, from my meeting with the mysterious and incredible sexy guy called Michael Jackson to the discovery of my bro's perv side. Definitely too much for one single night. That's why I fell asleep as soon as I reached my bed.

While I was sleeping I dreamed.

And I dreamed about one special person.

Woah this is probably the longest chapter I've ever written:) Celebration:P

I'm kinda in love with the smooth criminal Mike, he's just such an adorable, gentle and mysterious guy*~*

If you enjoyed this chapter, vote and tell me your current opinion in a comment^~^

Love y'all Moonies (that's how my friend calls moonwalkers)<3