Left and Late

Michael Jackson....
Is he...?
But....

"Oh, Michael Jackson"I said nodding. He smiled at me again. It was killing sexy.

"Yes. Michael Jackson." He snipped against his white fedora. "Thank you for the dance, lady!"

Then he flipped back the fringe of his white suit and walked away.
What?!
He can't let me stand here! We just met and now he leaves?!

If this fact wouldn't have stunned me so much, maybe I would've ran after him. But so I was to surprised to even understand what really happened to me. His body disappeared before my eyes and I didn't do anything to stop him.

I just stared like a weirdo.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my back.

"Hey hun, close your mouth, it looks definitely not sexy!"

I stopped focusing on the place where I saw Michael Jackson last and turned around.

Mariah smirked at me.

"Who blew my bae's mind?"she asked cheeky. I smiled.

"Finally finished flirting with every guy in here?"I replied teasing. Mariah laughed and hugged me.

"Cmoan, let me have a little fun. And as I could see, you also met some nice guys."

I blushed a bit.

"To be exact, only two..."

"Man, two guys and one of them made you look that dreamy without fucking you? I think someone's in love!" She teased me. I punched her in her belly.

"Stop beeing silly, Mariah. I'm not in love!"

Mariah grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Of course not, sweetie!"

As I stood in front of our house's door, I realized how late it actually was. 1am.

Shit.

I reached inside my pocket and searched for my keys. But I couldn't find them.
Dear god, please don't let me have forgotten my keys!

I think god doesn't like gangsters and their family members. Because although I asked for, I couldn't find my keys.

I cowered down in front of our door.
Think Savage, think. How will you explain that to dad or Gabriel?

I closed my eyes. I felt my breath going fast. In and out. I put my hand on my chest to feel my heart beating from fear, my father it brother would find me.

Suddenly there was a metallic rattle.

Alarmed I opened my eyes and looked around.

My breath calmed down. It was only a cat on the fire escape staircase. The staircase was going up the walls of our house to the window of Gabriel's room. As kids Gabriel and I used to run up and down the stairs all the time and hop through the window back into the house.

.........
WAIT!

That was the perfect idea! Why did I need so much time to come up with that?!

I quickly got up and ran to the fire escape staircase. My shoes made rattling sounds on the steps. I ran like a raper would be after me.

But I didn't run far.
No!
No!
How could I forget that?!

To be sure, no one, who shouldn't comes up or down there, dad installed some barbwire at the upper half of the staircase. There was no way to come through.

Shit! This seemed so easy and now-

Steps in the street!

I turned around and saw a silhouette walking up the street.

Finally it stopped. The person detected me! I heard the clicking of a pistol. 

"WHO IS THERE?!"

DAD!

Finally an update:) I gotta tell you, that I wish I had a friend like Mariah. Don't know why...:) But my bestie said, it's not possible bc I am very Mariah-like.....Okay......
Sooo I hope you enjoyed reading this, vote and COMMENT^~^
Love y'all<3