Late Night Call

My heart stopped for a second. There was something in my throat. I cleared it but still I couldn't make a sound.

"Everything okay princess?"my dad looked at me with a worried face. I nodded.

"I just wanted to mention it"Dad smiled and ran his fingers through my hair. "The chance you meet Jackson's son is 1:1,000,000. Just keep away from guys generally, then nothing can happen to you!"

Typically Dad! All boys are dangerous and the best would be the girl stays forever a virgin! I think he even plans about wrapping me up in barbed wire to keep boys away from me!

"Fine we had a little conversation!"Daddy said, stroking my cheek. "But sleep now dear, it's late!" Gently he kissed my forehead. "I love you princess!"

"Good night dad I love you too!"I whispered and snuggled under my blanket. Silently my dad stood up, switched off the light and left my room.
Huuuh....

I grabbed my teddy, Shpinx S3000, also gangster related, and closed my eyes.
Michael Jackson is a player. I am just a girl for him. Nothing special.
Why do I never find a boy?! I am 16 ancd still single, I don't even wanna think about the fact that I am still a virgin...

Suddenly someone turned on the light again. I let out an annoyed moan. Did the people in this house even know what privacy was!?

The person that stormed into my room, was my wonderful brother Gabriel. He handed me his phone.

"Could you please let your phone on so your weird friends don't call me!"he whispered angrily. Aha, so Mariah called.

I  grabbed the phone and sticked out my tongue to show Al, that I really didn't care if my friends were calling him or not. Besides Mariah was my only friend.

With a deep sight my brother left the room. Finally alone!

"Hey Mariah what's up?"I said and prepared for a really detailed story about her experiences last night.

"Hey bae, everything fine, did my hunny enjoy our girls trip?" I could literally see her smirking.

"It was cool!"I answered and tried to sound as incurious as possible. I don't think it worked.

"Awwww baby you can't lie to mama!"Mariah laughed roguish. "I know it was the best time of your life! Especially because of the Hot thang called Michael Jackson, huh? Rawwwr!" I started to laugh. Mariah was simply weird.

"Mariah, that was nothing serious!" But of course I couldn't lie to her without she knew.

"You are so cute when you try to conceal something! But leave that to mama! More important question: Do you have his number?" My friend almost bursted of curiosity.

"Of course I got his number, his date of birth, where he lives and a list of things he does everyday before sleeping!"My voice was full of sarcasm. Mariah knew very well that I didn't have the courage to ask for a guy's number.

"Hold it honey, I only asked!"Mariah said a little offended, "But maybe it's better that you don't have it!" I felt she was hiding something from me. Something important, she saved for the end to make it exciting.

"Girl what's up?"I asked mistrusting and raised my eyebrows.

"You ain't gonna like this, bae..."Suddenly Mariah didn't sound even a little confident and sassy no more.

"Tell me!"I said harshly.

"Sure you can take this?"

"If you tell me, we know it!"

"Okay...." Silence. I waited a few seconds.

"Mariah are you still there?"

"Yeah. And I am sorry, but the thing is, I have a date!" That confused me. She acted that strange because of a date?! But she knew I got used to the fact that she got all the guys and I nobody. So what was her problem?

"Cool, but whats dramatic about that?"I said.

"The stupid thing is, that Michael Jackson is the guy I date!"

I know I need to get faster with updating...sorry...
I hope you anyway enjoyed this and
please vote and tell me your opinion in a comment^^
Love y'all