Kill My Love

"You date WHO?!"I jumped up.

"Bae, let me explain-"

"MARIAH WHAT THE FUCK! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! WE ARE FRIENDS! WE ARE BEST FRIENDS! YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON JACKSON! AND NOW YOU DATE HIM?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!"I was outta control. How could Mariah?!

"Baby, please calm down!"

"Fuck your 'Baby'! One time, one single time I have found a guy who likes me and I like him too, and the first thing you do is dating him!!! I mean....what kind of friendship is that?!?!" I needed to breath. But I also had to get rid of my anger. So breathing could wait.

"I thought we trust eachother, I thought, we had said, we don't snatch the other ones boy! Does this mean not a shit to you?! I am really tired of you getting every dude, even if they're gay, you always find a way to seduce them. THATS JUST PISSING!"

"SAVAGE SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!" Mariah screamed pretty loudly. Surprised I stopped.

"Savage, first thing: you are totally over acting again. I thought you stopped beeing a drama queen. Second thing: It is not a real date!" This statement was getting my attention. I sat down again and crossed my legs.

"What do you mean 'not a real date'?"I asked curiously.

"Its a job."was the plain answer.

A job....what?

"Don't tell me you are a prostitute!"I said, half joking, half seriously.

I literally could see Mariah smirking.

"Of course honey, every night making them boys go crazy!"she answered. But I wasn't in the mood for jokes rightnow.

"Nah gurl be serious! What job?"I asked one more time.

"Nothing special, just dating him, winning his trust and after that I shoot him."

"YOU DO WHAT?!?!" Within less than a second my heartbeat had increased drastically again. Did Mariah really just say that-

"Imma kill him. Its for the clan. They said he gotta be outta the way and I'm perfect for!"

Killing. Since my mother's death I realised the first time again, what this word meant. Someone would leave her forever. This time the guy who owned my heart.

I didn't want to, but my eyes filled with tears. That couldn't be true!

"Mariah you mustn't kill him!"I sobbed and my voice became begging, "Please don't!"

"Baby I have to.."Mariah tried to sound sad but I knew she was cold enough to kill someone without feeling only a tiny little bit guilty. "See hun, it's for the clan, Jackson is an asshole and it's an easy opportunity to get cash!"

"How much?"I asked weakly.

"Uhmmmm......1000$ I think...."Mariah said.

"If I pay that to you?"

My bestie laughed. "Aww, no. Savage it's only a boy. Yeah he is sexy, okay...Who am I kidding? He's hotter than hell! But girl. There are many many hot guys out there. And one, no, actually way more of them will like you. Mama promises!"

"Is there no way, you don't kill him?"I tried one last time.

"Nope. I can't let my gun get rusted!"

Yeah now it's for sure, I'm a horrible updater(is that even a word?^^)

I hope you enjoyed this, stay tuned for more and COMMENT your opinion to this story and also don't forget to VOTE!

I love y'all<3