Changed

Jackson smiled.

"Oh really? Someone's playing tough girl, aye?" He put the knife inside his jacket. "I shall kill you instead of her? Why would I do that? I like you." There was it again, this warm feeling flashing through my chest. I blushed a little but I doubt that anyone cared about it in this situation. He had now completely focused on me, ignoring the disturbed looking Mariah behind him.

"Furthermore"Michael continued, "She tried to take my life so I have every right to do the same to her, no?"

I shook my head. "....That's not how it works and you know that!" He smirked and breathed heavily into my ear. "Do I?"

Though it felt actually very good, I pushed him away. But Michael's smirk simply widened.

"Haaah you are so cute when you act that mature!"he chuckled.

"Shut up!"I yelled in anger. I didn't like beeing treated like a child. Jackson cupped my chin with his fingers.

"Are we beeing cheeky, huh?"he whispered. Then he turned over to Mariah. "You two girls are like day and night. And though you, my lady-"He handed back the knife to Mariah whose hands shivered so it looked like she would drop it, "Wanted to kill me, whatever your reason for this action may be, I wanna ask you for something." He flipped one curl outta his face, "Look after your friend, alright? There are many dangerous guys out there and I don't want anything happening to her!" With a frozen expression on her face, Mariah nodded slowly. She seemed totally disturbed. Michael smiled. "Good girl!" Then he patted the dirt off his suit, postured his matching fedora, bowed down and walked away. Right, as if nothing had special had happened this night. Like someone, who leaves a theatre after an entertaining show. Cool and smooth.

"DO YOU KNOW THE FUCKING TIME?!?!" Al screamed at me when I opened the door. He wore some black silk boxers, nothing more. My head hummed and I felt dizzy. "Man, why are you making that much noise?"I mumbled while trying to push myself past my brother. He held me back.

"It is 3a.m! I hope you have a good explanation for your delay!"

"Stop acting as if you were my dad, Gabe! I only had to bring Mariah home!"I said slightly annoyed by his behavior.

"Was that bitch drunk again?"

At this comment I instantly turned around and punched his sixpack.

"What in the world?! Don't you ever call my best friend a bitch again!"I yelled. Al shook his fringe.

"Yeah..yeah, whatever, Savage. Now go to bed, you will explain the whole thing tomorrow." He finally let me through and while passing him, I mumbled a silent:"Explain it yourself, you ass of a brother!"but I guess, he didn't hear that.

Mariah was really quite changed after the meeting with Jackson.... I thought when lying in my bed.
I never seen her like that. So desperate and helpless... And feared. I didn't even know, that Mariah knows something like fear.

I rolled over. It was really strange. My live had been so boring and watched over. And now that this mysterious Michael Jackson had entered it, everything was changed. But I wasn't sure yet, if this was good or not.

And then a thought sneaked in my mind, silently, repeating over and over while I fell asleep.
I want to see him again...

Updatee~ yaaay:) Oh guys I can tell I have like no single hour a day where I don't have to study-_- Tomorrow I have math test so please wish me luck^^
I hope you guys still like the story, I'm trying to keep up with it as good as I can. As always, tell me your opinion about it in a comment and don't forget to vote!!!:)
I love y'all