Go And Die

The sound got stuck in my ear. It repeated over and over. Mariah really did it. She killed him.

I looked at Michael. Expecting, to see a bloody hole in his forehead. But instead I beheld a smile.

"What a shame!" Michael chuckled, "I thought I would be at least worthy enough that your clan sends experienced shooters after me. Really sad."
...
Why isn't he dead?!

Part happy as hell, part confused, I stood there. Slowly I looked over to where the sound of the gun came from.

Mariah was shivering, holding the weapon as if her life was depending on it. She clenched her teeth and stared at Michael.

"WHY ARENT YOU DEAD???!!!! I KILLED YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!!!"she screamed, a slightly crazy undertone in her voice. She targeted Michael's face again and shot. But he simply lifted his hand, the sleeve had already a hole, the bullet pierced trough the fabric.
Is he crazy? She's gonna shoot of his arm!

But suddenly, the surprising thing happened. It made a metallic sound, and the bullet fell on the floor. It simply fell down. Mariah and I stared at the bullet. Then my best friend lost control. Screaming like mad, she fired a salve, just to be fended by Michael's arm.

"FUCKING DIE, YOU CREEP! DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Maybe it was really not the right moment, but I found her reaction just awkward. Thank god, Michael didn't know, this girl was my bestie. Or did he know?

"Mariah stop!" I yelled, suddenly realizing, that her brainless shooting was actually threatening my life. I raised my arms, waving like a weirdo to sign her to stop.

"NOOO!"my best friend laughed like a wicked hyena, "I won't let a murder live, only because you are crushing on him!"

Shit.  That was embarrassing.

My cheeks turned into an awkward deep shade of red and I looked away. Finally, Mariah's gun was out of bullets. But that didn't stop her in her killing mood. Quickly she pulled out a knife and stormed towards us.
IS SHE FREAKING NUTS?!

I was ready to see blood splatter out of Michael's body and onto his beautiful white suit. This imagination reminded me harshly, what dying actually means and that  people use this word way too mindless.

Then I heard a scream. But not Michael's.

I turned around and froze. My date had crossed Mariah's arms to a very hurtful looking shape and held her own knife against her throat.

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Hold it, guy!!

It's pretty confusing and cruel as well, to see two people, who mean like the world to you, trying to kill eachother.

"Please stop!"was the only right thing I thought of to do now.

"Why would I?"asked Michael with a smooth smirk. Why in the world was he that cool while beeing about to slit someone's throat?!

"Because..." I was about to use the most common argument, which says you don't kill anybody, but I think Michael expected me to say something a little smarter.

"So?"Jackson forced Maria's neck a little closer so that the knife slightly scratched her skin.

With that image before my eyes, the answer to his question literally popped up in my head. Without really thinking about what this means, I screamed:

"Because if you wanna kill her, you have to kill me first!!"

My gosh. Done for now! Ehh guys I hope you don't stop reading bc I'm that slowly...I am trying to hurry as good as I can!
If you liked this vote and COMMENT and have a wonderful day~
I love y'all<3