Clans, Old Scars And A Heartbreaker

"So Savage" Dad bit in his toast, "Did you have a nice evening yesterday?" I froze.

Does he know that I was out?

"Yes...."I said carefully. But my dad didn't seem suspecting, so I calmed myself down.

He doesn't know...its also possible that you've spend a nice evening home, so there's no reason why he shouldn't believe you!

I looked over to Gabriel. He seemed tired. Probably he spent the night with one of his girls. Since I knew the hidden perv part of my bro, he was disgusting me pretty much. I wondered if dad knew about his secret passion.

"How was your evening, Daddy?"I asked and smiled at him. Dad sighted.

"Well,  Princess, at first, everything was okay...we were discussing about some business. Its a hard time, Jackson's men have killed 2 of us, Frank and Louis, and it seems like the more we loose, the more men he gets. So we needed to figure out what to do. And that's what I actually wanted to talk about with you two.....Gabriel?"

My bro looked up from his coffee cup.

"Huh?"he muttered.

"I want you from now to be at every meeting of the clan. You are a good man, when its about shooting or convincing people." Gabriel nodded.

"And you Savage..."

I upended myself. What could be my new role in the clan?

"You stay home and keep away from the clan!"

WHAT?!

"Dad, why?!"I shouted angrily and rammed my fork into the table. I could see Gabriel smirking at my reaction.

"Princess, we need Gabriel more than a little girl who always has to be protected by someone."my father explained calmly.

"Always Gabriel! Maybe he's better with shooting and that stuff! But I am way smarter than him! I can be useful for the clan!!!!! Daaaaaad!"I protested with a fierce sparkling in my eyes.

"No Savage. Simply no."Dad said. His voice became that 'no-more-discussions-about-this'-like sound.

I glared him offended. Then I stood up and walked out of the room. As I closed the door, I could hear my dad sighting.

This evening I was texting with Mariah. For her it was normal, to not be involved in the clan, so she didn't really see my problem.

Bae, you are a lady. Ladies don't kill people;*

Mariah, you don't get it! Its about that this is simply not fair

Giiiiirl! Life ain't fair;) And don't tell me you wanna be a moll!

No....but its about the principle!

Damn! Mariah really didn't get it! Always my bro, never me.

But that was actually not the main reason why I was that upset. Normally it wouldn't really bother me, if dad prefered Gabriel.

But I knew my mom had wanted me to be a clan's girl, like she had been. I remembered her saying to me: "One day Savage, one day you will be in the clan, like me..."

My eyes filled with tears. I could see her face, with this proud smiling, as my mother imagined me in the clan.

I grabbed my teddy with the big red ribbon and pressed it against my chest. Tears rushed down my cheeks and I whined silently. I still hadn't handled my mother's death. Crying I took the photo of her from my nightstand.

What a gorgeous woman!

Long curly blood red hair, mysterious green eyes and this amazing smile. I often didn't believe this beauty was my mother.

"Princess?"

I looked up from the picture. Dad peeked into my room. As he saw me in tears, he came to my bed.

"Don't cry sweetheart!"he said and stroked gently through my hair, "She is fine now"

I sobbed.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Mom wanted me to be in the clan!"

Dad sighted. He looked hurted.

"I know. But I don't want it!"he said cold.

"If it is because I am a girl then-"

My father cut me off.

"Yes it is because you are a girl. But not in the way you think!"

"What way then?"I asked defiant and dried my tears. Dad took a deep breath. He didn't look into my eyes.

"There's a chance, you get in touch with Jackson's men. And they are no good guys, as you know-"

"But-"

Dad raised his hand and I was silent.

"That wouldn't be the main problem. However, there is one guy, I never want you to get to know him. Michael Jackson, Jackson's son. He is a heartbreaker and I don't want you to get hurted by this son of a bitch!"

Not my day today...I have problems with my boy and no one to talk about..Wohooo-_-

I hope you anyway enjoyed this chapter, stay tuned, vote and if you have something you wanna tell or ask me, just comment^^

Love y'all<3