chapter 15

"You can't stop me. .."

Vikram shouted hystericly and hit the table multiple times. ..His eyes smoke in extreme rage. ..

  Vikram has been hired for his intelligence. unluckily,this time. . he hit with the blind  wall in his every attempt ...

His plan A failed and he hoped to succeed with his second plan. ..Unfortunately, this too detained. ..

  He shut his eyes and leaned at the couch. ..a deep sigh escaped him. ..His cruel smirk mirrored his thoughts. ..

He sketched the third plan that won't disappoint him in any way. ..though it's lethal, he was not in a luxury to leave it. ..

Above all, Indian government 's undercover search for the terrorist head made him to go crazy. ..

He felt like sitting on the thorny chair every now and then. ..

Before they smell him as the leader, he had to identify the undercover officers and destroy them to nill. ..this was his primary objective now. ..

" I am sorry joh. ..Rest In Peace. .."

He said louder. ..

    death was like a passing cloud in his life. ..hence, Joh's death didn't affect him anyway. ..the thing he bathered was the opportunity he missed to succeed in  the mission. ..

  He checked his wrist watch and looked the satellite phone with despair. ..

He was waiting for the crucial call. ..time ticked slowly. .. vikram lost his hope and stood up to leave. ..

" beep. ..beep. .."

He rushed to the phone and picked with no time. ..

" nice to hear from you. ..."

...........

" awwee. ..why didn't I think so. .?"

...........

" let me do the remaining things. ...thank you for your timely information. .."

Vikram cut the call. ..

"  so. ..you're in antarctica. ..you may be anywhere in the world. ..i will come for you. ..just wait for me. .."

Vikram punched the table, this time with extreme happiness. ..His calm face and detached eyes spoke louder the impending satanic waves. ..

------------------------------------------------------

   There was no metalic parts to detect. ...no chemical signatures to read. ..no GPRS to track. ..only thing they had was their own eyes which had witnessed the entire shock. ..

  Shravan and suman were sitting on the surface still under shock. ..

  " why he wanted to kill suman. .?it was a submarine disguised under the design of a ship. ..it's quite strange. ..how it escaped the radars. .?"

Shravan couldn't decipher anything. ..but he was sure that the opponent was technically strong where he could hide himself even at high surveillance. .

   'What if I  left suman without camera. .?what if I didn't reach her in time. .?'

  Shravan pulled her near him, in though of the terrific incident. ..Suman leaned at his shoulders  as she was scared ...her arms were trembling and her eyes were addressing the fear she had. ..

As a marine explorer she had encountered so many dangerous animals. ..but, facing a man who had an intention to kill her was something unreal for her and she couldn't believe it ...