chapter 23

"Sumo. .."

   " sumo. .."  shravan whispered softly once again, as suman fail to respond him. ..

" mmm. .." 

This time, her fragile mumble came out huskily. ..

  Shravan pressed her to him hardly as though he read her heart. ..He made her to face him by cupping her cheeks. ..

  " sumo. ..we need some strong evidences to prove your innocence. .already, I am working on it. ..I leave Ranjith here to take care of you. ..I will see you at enquiry commission. .."

Suman shut her eyes, " I ve been a trouble to you now. .."

  Her eyes trembled as she really mean it. ..

  Shravan held her face close to him, touching her forehead with his. ..

" suman. ..don't say like that. ..you are the only one I have now. .without you, I am  incomplete. .."

  Suman looked up firmly, to his eyes which were serenely smiling at her. ..

" shravan. ..you're the finest man I ever met. ..thank you for being with me. ..no one would dare to be with me in this situation. .."

Shravan sat down without breaking his gaze on her. ..

" suman. ..are you going to spend this whole day to thank me. .?let me go yaar. .."

   His smile curled into a naughty grin. ..

Suman shook her head ...

" shravan. ..smile like this forever. ..it suits you well. .."

  She spoke as though she was mesmerised by his seductive smile. ..

" Acha. ..commando. ..now, time to work. ..chalo. ..chalo. .." 

She dragged shravan to the door. ..

" take care sumo. ..i will be back. .."

He replied by tapping her nose tip...

" I will be waiting shravan. ..best of luck. .."

  Shravan nodded subsequently. ..He stood at the door step and turned to see her. ..

" by the way sumo. ..henceforth, don't say thanks to me. .."

Suman shrunk her brows and gestured why. ..

" because. ..we're not separate anymore. ..I love you sweet heart. ."

He enjoyed her blushed cheeks and  turned to leave. ..

   Suman prayed god to be with him. ..

    The day seemed to be long ....Suman couldn't stay calm as the minutes froze, adament to pass quickly. .

  Daisy went for some important work and Ranjith was the one soul who's available at reach. ..

   Ranjith went to meet the doctor to check with the legal formalities. ...

  At present, suman was alone. ..being alone ,her insecurity hightened as she threw back  memories to the day when she got arrested. ..

'What if  I am proved to be an offender. .? '

Though she had faith on shravan, the degree of accusations threatened her peace. ..

She sat on the chair with an audible huff. ...

" hello madam. ..."

Suman looked up to find Ranjith, holding files at his either hands. ..

Suman continued to sit stable, without paying attention to Ranjith. ..