Feb 2018 Update

February 27, 2018:

Well,

If you're here, you somehow still remember this story - to which I applaud you, because I have forgotten a lot of minor details that I have written for Whispers in the Dark. Thank you for reading it thus far. It has been much too long since I have updated, and I do sincerely apologize for ghosting. I am in my senior year of high school, and I am immensely busier than I ever have been. Rather than writing, I have been focusing primarily on my academics and art to prepare for college. Or, when I do have free time, I relax rather than push myself. My drive to write has dramatically decreased compared to a few years ago, but I refuse to let it die.

For Whispers in the Dark, I have full intentions to re-write the entire story. I simply don't like the way I have written it up to this point. Granted, I did begin the story years ago (lmao what). I want to change the flow, the character development, the style, and even the plot. Rereading my own work is cringe-worthy in itself, but now I have a completely different taste in what I look for in plots. That being said, I quite literally hate the way I have progressed this story of mine haha. The re-write for Whispers in the Dark will not continue on this forum, but rather a completely new one.

However, updates will still probably remain slow. Until I can find time where I am not as stressed, chapters will be posted at a slacking rate.

I thank you for staying with me.

Yubi