8. Talking

Riley's POV

"Lucas" I giggle, attempting to scoot out of his hold but his grip is far too strong.

"Just relax Riles" he laughs. "You act like I've never kissed you before" he smiles against my skin while his lips travel down my neck.

"I know. It's just that the lower you g-." My words get trapped in my throat as he pulls up my shirt and moves his lips to my abdomen. I moan as my eyes flutter shut while he travels his lips higher up to my breasts. "Lucas" I moan as a knock sounds on the door.

"No" Lucas whines making me chuckle as I push him back and fix my top before making my way to the door.

I pull it open and find my daughter standing on the other side. "Hi mama."

"Uh hi" I reply, clearing my throat as I lean against the doorframe. "What's going on princess?"

"Can we talk?" she asks hopefully.

"Um yea" I nod. "I just uh-."

"Have to tear yourself away from dad" she guesses as she looks over my shoulder. "Hi dad" she waves.

"Hey princess" he replies shortly making an embarrassed blush rise on my cheeks.

"Can you both just meet me in the kitchen?" she asks shortly.

"Um yea" I nod. "We'll uh be down in a minute."

"Great" she replies, turning on her heels and walking away. I turn towards Lucas and bring my bottom lip between my teeth.

"What do you think that's about?" Lucas asks.

I shrug. "I have no idea."

~ 💔 ~

Bella's POV

It takes my parents ten minutes to make their way to the kitchen and I'm impatiently tapping my fingers against the counter top when they walk in.

"Finally" I exclaim in frustration.

"Sorry" my mom apologizes. "We had to put on actual clothes."

"Yea okay" I reply shortly. "I need your help" I reveal causing my dad's eyes to widen.

"You need our help?" he questions. "What could we possibly help you with? I mean you've made it quite clear that you don't approve of your mother and I's life choices."

They had me there. I've been extremely vocal about my disapproval of their relationship yet here I was asking for their advice.

"I don't" I admit. "But-."

"But what?" my mom cuts me off. "Bella your father and I are trying to be patient but you're making it quite difficult."

"I know" I nod. "I just have a lot going on right now and my head is sort of a mess."

"Then talk to us" she begs. "That's why we're here. Bella please."

I take a deep breath and bring my bottom lip between my teeth. "I uh" I stutter. "I'm pregnant" I admit making my dad's lips part in shock while my mom stares at me blankly.

"You're what?" my dad exclaims with shock and disappointment clear in his words.

"I'm sorry" I apologize, feeling tears forming behind my eyes. I hated that I disappointed them, they were always so proud of me but I had messed up and I deserved their disappointment. "It obviously wasn't planned and now I'm stuck" I ramble.

During my explanation my mom seems to have recovered from her shock and she shakes her head in disagreement.

"Look at me" my mom says calmly as she moves towards me. She places her hands on my shoulders and holds me steady in front of her. "You are not stuck. A baby is no reason to stay with someone" she says seriously.