Chapter 1

VICTORIA WINTERS ^^

"Babe it's Friday night let's go somewhere." My best friend Valentina said to me. And Greyson my other best friend nodded agreeing with her

"Yeah, I know where we can go." I with my anti-social self decide to disagree with them, "I don't think so I'm not going anywhere."

"Valentina tell her to get her lazy fat face of the couch!" Grayson started to whine then stopped whining and continue talking "Plus it's your last night free."

Do they want to carry me out to a club telling me it's my last night free how are they even sure I'm going to get the job?

"How are you so sure Gray?" Valentina with her means self grabbed my right hand of the couch and dragged me into my bedroom pushing me onto my vanity stool, leaving me there she walks into my closet looking for something for me to wear.

In came Grayson, who started on my hair doing curls at the end of it leaving it loose and Val came out with a dress in her hand it was a black skin-tight long sleeve, of the shoulder dress, which I might add shows a lot of cleavages.

"Oh hell to the no I am no way in my life going to wear on that dress especially in a club, maybe you picked that out for you not me don't you think Grey?"

Grey taking Valentina side so she won't strangle him saying " No baby girl I think it's for you, actually I don't think so I know so." He said Valentina shoved me into my bathroom handing me the dress shouting at me to it on.

I had no choice though so I just put it on. Looking at my self in the mirror I must admit it did look good on me but I couldn't wear I was self insecure. "Are you finish in there yet? " They both screamed and I could tell that they 'were impatient to either leave now or see me I think both.

I just replied back to them by turning the knob on the door opening the door stepping out slowly while smoothing out the invisible lines on the dress.

"How do I look?"

"Girl you look smoking if you were my type I'd hit that already." Said Grayson

And Valentine said, "You look smoking come on now let us go."

She handed me a 3-inch pair of wedge heels to put on.

"Put this on quick"

I sat on my bed and put it on Valentina was waiting for me and Grayson went to catch a cab for us here in New York it's pretty busy so it is not easy to catch a cab

I have a car but since we all knew that we were going to drink whether a lot or a little bit we still didn't want to risk our lives by getting into an accident. Valentina and I went outside to met Grayson waiting in a cab for us. We got in and was off to the club.

Please Don't Forget To Vote, Comment, Share And Follow me.