Chapter 2

Christopher Knight ^^

" Ughhh guys we've been here for almost half an hour now and here is so boring!!!" I say in irritation to Valentina.

Instead of here answering me she signalled the bartender "One martini please" then turned to me.

"Vic we all have something to do in here except you, I ordered that martini for you loosen up a bit at least please because eventually if you get that job you'll be tied down to work as if you're married to it now drink up and find a hot guy to link up with. "

With that she left me there alone one hundred per cent sure she's going to and I quote 'look for a hot guy to link up with' I eventually got bored looking around the club while sipping on my now half-filled martini so I pulled out my iPhone 6 and started to play Candy Crush Soda Saga.

I was so caught up in the game when I checked the time only 20 minutes had passed so I continued for another average 5 minutes until I heard this deep voice beside me.

I looked up from my phone and looked at the person the only lighting in here was from the disco light so I could barely see him but he was Hot with a capital 'H' he had on a blue Armani suit along with shades. Who even wear shades on in a club let alone at night. You could see he was rich though.

He had ordered a scotch for the bartender paying him a 100 dollar bill telling the bartender to keep that change with that gesture I already knew he was rich.

"Enjoying the view sweetheart?" Shit! He caught me starring at him. "Nah I've seen better, sorry bud." I immediately knew the martini was kicking because I would never talk like that especially if the person was that hot.

"Really babe how much better?"

"You know way much better."

"Okay if u say so."

"So what's your name?"

"Victoria Winters, What about you?"

"Christopher Knight"

"Hmm, nice name but too long I'll call you Chris, okay?"

"Sounds good with me I'll call you Tori therefore because your name is kind of long also."

We sat in silence drinking our drinks until we were finished Chris asked me " Want another drink?"

I refused because I didn't want to get drunk I always am the one to drink one or two drink and stop I knew my limits, unlike Valentina and Greyson.

"Want to get out of here?" he asked I was shocked at first but Val was right I need to loosen up. Don't I?

"Yeah sure, why not."

With that, we both rose from our seats and walked towards the exit. It didn't take us long until we arrived by this huge apartment complex it was only about 25 minutes or so.

I got out and followed him to the elevator we walked in and he hit the button with 'P' written on it. It was awkward until we arrived on the floor that his penthouse was on.

We both stepped out and he punched it a code next to the door and the door unlocked. He was a gentleman by letting me step in first then he stepped in with I was looking around he went in a room what I assumed was the kitchen.

He came back out with two glasses of wine and handed one to me. I gladly accepted it since I was in the mood for wine and was a fan of wine. I personally rather wine than champagne.

( Chris' Living Room )

While I was sipping on the wine my legs carried me to a long window from the ground to the wall where you can see the beautiful view of New York.

Eventually, Chris came up behind me empty-handed and took my glass from me resting it on the table near the window and briskly but carefully wrapped his arms around my waist.

He turned me around in his arms and immediately kissed me one thing led to another and we ended up in his bedroom I'm guessing of the colour.

(Victoria's Outfit)↓↓

Beep! Beep! Beep!

What the hell is that annoying piece of shit? Oh my god, it's making my headache turn into a migraine.

I started opening my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the sunlight shining through my bedroom window.

Turning to my left to take off my alarm. I realize that I have to be at the Knight Incorporation by nine O'clock (9:00) and it already is twelve minutes past eight (8:12), it takes at least twenty minutes to get there.

I quickly jumped out of my bed and ran into my walk-in the closet looking for something to wear.

Ughhhhhhhhhh. What to wear? What to wear? What the hell am I suppose to wear?

After ten minutes of looking around in my closet, I finally found something.

I wore a grey pencil skirt with a small slit along with a black long sleeve top and I matched that with black closed-toe heels and I had a clutch that contained my phone, my house keys, my phone charger, a pepper spray and a lip balm.

I carried my clothes into my bathroom with me I showed quickly and did my morning routine. After showering I got dress since I needed to look professional and not slutty I put n only mascara and a light coat of foundation also coating my lips with a Matte nude lipstick.

I went out of my apartment building with my purse in my hand and started to hail a cab.

When I arrived at The Knight Incorporation was already nine minutes to nine O'clock (8:51). I signed and relaxed my tensed shoulders knowing I arrived on time.e

Please Don't Forget To Vote, Comment And Share