Chapter 10

Please Gets This Chapter To 50 Votes 😩‼️

Victoria's house ^^

Five Years Later

"Kaiden and Kaitlyn come here now!Who spilt the flour?" I exclaimed out of frustration to my four-year-old daughter and son.

"Mommy I did not do it." They both yelled at the same time.

"So who did it? Mommy?" I asked back and the reply to my question was little yeses muttered by then both.

I shook my head while smiling walking into the living room behind them hot on their heels.

"You both need to stop attempting to reach the draw with the snacks in it or else I'll tell uncle Greyson will eat them all next time he comes."

They turned to look at me with wide eyes full of fear and sadness.

"But mommy—," I cut Kaitlyn of before she started to whine and throw her tantrum.

"Kate no but mommy you to Kaiden."

"Yes, mommy." They both say turning to walk out the living and into their rooms with their heads down.

The day I resigned I went home and packed my bags and left New York and moved here to Los Angeles.

Greyson and Valentina have been the best and supported me throughout my pregnancy. They are Kaiden and Kaitlyn's godparents.

I didn't have an entire pregnancy because they came about five weeks early do they were both premature which was hard for me alone to take care of them at times.

Eventually, Greyson came up with the idea that he would stay over at my house at night to help me wherever they were both up at the same time which they were. And Valentina would be with me during the day time.

The house that I bought has five bedrooms including one master. Kaitlyn and Kaiden have their own bedroom just opposite each other.

The other two rooms were for Valentina and Greyson where ever they were having sleepovers and movie nights.

When I moved after I bought my house two months after I persuade my dream job and became a fashion designer but I design a dress to be specific. I basically design and create dresses and sell them at my store.

The name of my company is called 'Glitz and Glam'. I am actually really round of my self and where I have reached in life because my clothing not only are sold in Los Angeles but also worldwide.

Last week I got a call from New York from one of my old colleague at Knight Inc. She wants me to design her wedding dress for her. So I have to pack today to and leave here and go back to New York.

Which might I add I haven't gone back to at all since I left. At times Greyson and Valentina would go and ask me to come along with them but I never wanted to go but now I have a reason for going back.

I sat on the sofa thinking about my life for the past four years almost five. I can not believe I, Victoria Winters a mother of twins Kaiden Knight who's older by three minutes and Kaitlyn Knight.

I gave them similar names since they are twins and I have them their father's last name since they do not have him in their lives so they at least have something of his. I tried to be considerate.

Other than the last names they also have their birthdays close by the twins were born on the 17th of June and Christopher's birthday is on the 24th of June.

Kaitlyn and Kaiden have my brown hair. Kaitlyn has grey eyes like her father while Kaiden has brown eyes as I do.

The past few years flew by quickly. It's overwhelming to have to just pick up myself and fly out to New York again.

Kaitlyn brought me out of my world telling me she's hungry, so I checked the time on the clock that was hanging on the wall it was almost dinner time.

"What do you what to eat honey?"

"Mac and cheese!" They both squealed excitedly at the same time.

I shook my head laughing as I rose from the sofa and headed for the kitchen to prepare Mac and Cheese for all three of us.

I didn't make an actual big meal or anything like that because I was fine eating that and Greyson nor Valentina was coming over since they are at their apartment packing to go to New York with me.

After 15 minutes I called the kids into the kitchen telling them food was ready. They came running in the kitchen all excited to eat their favourite food.

After eating they showered and I helped them changed into their pyjamas. Kaiden wore a Ninja Turtles Pajama Onesie to bed which was his favourite show while Kaitlyn Sleeping Beauty Onesie to bed which is her favourite movie.

I tucked them in and read a sorry for them. I went to my room and into my bathroom to I run myself a bath in the bathtub putting scented rose bath bombs into the water, stripping from all my clothes and now naked I slowly went into the bathtub and just simply relaxed.

After my bath, I got dressed in an oversized T-shirt and pyjama shorts and went under my comfort blanket. I sighed being able to just sink myself in my bed after a long tiring day. I took my phone from on my nightstand and messaged Val and Grey that we were leaving early tomorrow because our flight was around lunchtime tomorrow. I set my alarm and but back my phone on my nightstand and fell into a deep sleep immediately.

Author's Notes:

Hey, Guys🤭 So I am sincerely sorry for not updating in so long but with school and A lot of exams right after the next and then when the school closed I got sick😩 But I am better now😌‼️ So I will be trying my best to update at least once a week but I have important things to do on Tuesday so please don't expect an update Tuesday‼️ Can we please get this chapter to 50 votes?!?! Please😩‼️ And I'll do a double update☺️🤫. Lots of love😍💕✨

Question:

What Is Your Favourite Colour?

Mines is Grey'&'Black!

Btw If There Are Any Errors Please Notify Me And If You'd Like To Suggest Anything For The Book Them Message Me On My Instagram Acc: 868._.rai it would be great to hear from my fans and supporters. Even if you want to say something simple about my book you can message me and tell me😌‼️ I'll be waiting for y'all🤭‼️