Chapter 3

(Knight Incorporation) ^^

Like, Comment, Share and Follow.

Walking into the building I walked up to the receptionist.

"Hi, I'm here for the job interview for a new Personal Assistant."

She just replied rudely without any greeting asking for my name but it sounded more like a demand.

"Victoria Winters."

"Okay Ms Winters just use that elevator to the right and go to floor 55 and speak to the receptionist there."

She was glaring at me as I walked away talking about a slut also might I add.

I turned on my heels and casually walked towards the elevator almost falling I closed my eyes and waited to land flat on my back but an arm hell my waist. I slowly opened one of my eyes peeking through to see I got caught by a man in a business suit.

Victoria you are so dumb what do you want him to wear boxers. Jeez.

Anyways he helped me onto my legs I steady my self properly them looked up at him shyly.

"Umm thanks a lot I appreciate it."

"No problem darling my pleasure. So are you new here I've never seen you around before?"

"No well yeah but I'm not working here I'm here for the interview as the new Personal Assistant."

"Oh, good luck with that."

"Thanks, I guess"

"Oh, by the way, I'm Christian and you are?"

"Victoria. Victoria Winters nice too meet you Christian but I must hurry before I'm late I want to make a good impression."

"Yeah sure bye."

I walked into the elevator and checked the time 8:55 'okay I still have time'

I looked up and saw that the elevator had now reached floor 31 so I stood there for a little longer till I reached my destined floor which is floor 55.

Ding!

I looked up with a smile on my face as the door opened I took a deep breath and walked out and walk to my right towards the receptionist on this floor it was a woman who seemed to be around the same age as me which is 22 or she can probably be 23 for all I know. She has this brown-red colour hair that suits her she is really pretty and the this up with her will be a lucky guy for sure.

( Amy Powell )^^

( Amy Powell )^^

" Hi, I'm here for the interview as the Personal Assistant."

"Sure name please?"

"Victoria Winters"

"Okay just wait in the waiting area till I call your name."

"Okay thanks"

"No problem Ms Winters"

"Please do call me Victoria"

"Okay Victoria call me Amy"

When she said that I walked into the waiting area and sat and waited for my name to be called. As I sat there I just roam around the waiting area there were lots of women dressed slutty some even old enough to be my mother. Like what the heck but on some clothes and I'm pretty sure half of them is married.

After like 15 minutes of security guards, coming up people arguing and some either whining or crying I stood when the next name is called.

"Ms Winter, Mr Knight will see you now."

I followed her until we arrived at a huge dark mahogany door with a nameplate on it saying 'The CEO of Knight Incorporation'.

"Well, Good Luck Victoria you will for sure need it."

"Thanks a lot, Amy"

With that, I knocked on the door and walked in when I heard a faint 'Come in' from behind the door I walked in. This whole office was so beautiful but it also screamed luxury but yet as I sad beautiful and breathtaking. What a wonderful view he hard god he is so lucky.

When I am finished roaming I realize the cologne in the atmosphere was familiar but I just could see think off who smelt so.

(The View of Mr.Knight's Office Just In The Night-Time Though )^^

Knight's Office Just In The Night-Time Though )^^

( Mr Knight's Office )

"Please have a seat," I instantly did as I was told since I want to make a good impression and not a bad one especially I can be clumsy at times. All I did was wait for him to talk but he didn't he apparently walked away for the New York view and came in front of me leaning against his desk. I could feel his heat literally burning holes into my brains.

"Look at me," he said his voice coming out rather deep and husky sending tingles and shivers down my spine while butterfly made huge eruptions in my stomach. (No Fifty Shades Scene Intended Here)

I immediately snapped my head towards his direction finally seeing his face I know I'm going to regret this interview if I get a job here.

Oh, My Holy Cow Fork Potato Sand witches! I can't believe my eyes!

I have to say I really do appreciate all my reader whomever you are please do continue reading my books. Thanks for all the reads. Feel free to give me ideas (through message though do not want anyone knowing what's next to happen) I will try to fit as much as I can although I already have a rough sketch of what I'm writing.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

FOLLOW ME!