Chapter 9

Author's Note: Please Don't Forget To Vote And Share My Book To Your Friends And Tell Them To Vote☺️‼️

It has been a few days since I resigned from my previous job at The Knight Incorporation.

I have been searching for some job opportunities but I can not seem to find any that is available or that is appropriate with the babies meaning the time I will finish work what so ever.

I was grateful to have Valentina and Greyson help me with searching for anything available for me.

They got some available jobs that were hiring but to me, the pay was not enough to support me financially with my bills and when the babies come.

Although my parent had money that didn't mean I wanted to take off that and be dependent on them.

I was soon going to give birth to twins in less than average five to seven months and I want to set a proper example of being independent for my children while they grow up.

I say on my sofa thinking of my dream job and thinking whether or not I can make it possible especially before the twins arrive.

First things first I wanted to fly out of the country and start my life fresh. I didn't want to stay here and when the twins born for Chris to find out that they are his and take me to court for it.

I certainly do not want to tell him I am pregnant with his children because what if he promises that he will help me take care of them financially and physically.

But come home almost every night with a different woman in his arm like the player he is.

I definitely do not want my children growing up around him like that and later on in life question ME about HIS actions which I would not know the answer for and would not want to know.

All I need to do is get out of this country then I can successfully fulfil my dream job as a fashion designer.

I always wanted to be a fashion designer. When I was in university although I studied business it was because I wanted to open my own business so I also studied fashion and art to open a clothing store.

All I needed to make my dreams come through was have a place to rent for my store and purchase all required tools, materials and equipment.

I wanted to focus more on a dress like wedding dresses and ball gowns.

~|•|~|•|~|•|~|•|~|•|~|•|~|•||•|~|•|

Today Friday and all my clothes are packaged and ready to go along with any other necessary items. I thought it was best that I still left the thing in the house if in case that Greyson or Valentina ever come back here to visit because I don't plan to at all unless I needed to which I doubt will be anything soon.

Greyson and Valentina said they would go with me since there is nothing really that they are leaving behind like relationships or what so ever. They thought it was best so they can start fresh too and it is also a good thing so if I need a babysitter they said that they would help out once they are available.

"Greyson tells the driver to hurry up and drive faster before we miss our flight," I stated

"Tori I told you he was going to drive slow I should have got someone else to drop us," Valentina argued

"If know he was going to drive thirty km/h I would have let you but I didn't," I told her the uber driver was still driving just as slow maybe even slower.

Greyson then spoke "Excuse me, driver, can you speed up a bit seeing that there is no-one in from of you it's 10:35 a.m. and we have to check-in before 11:00 a.m "

With that being said he actually finally speed up but the thing is he heard us talking and he didn't budge so either he likes Greyson or he was just waiting for us to speak up and confront him. I'd pick the latter.

He was currently driving on 65 km/h so we should hopefully arrive at the airport and check-in on time. If we don't check in before 11 we would have to wait till the next flight which might be quite tomorrow and I want to get out of Toronto as soon as possible.

~ 8 hours later ~

Eight excruciating and exhausting hours later we have finally landed in Los Angeles Airport. (Photo above in media)

My plan was to stay in a hotel for a few days for the most hoping I get a house to buy soon.

Greyson and Valentina would also be doing the same but instead of buying a house like me they'll rent a two-bedroom apartment together.

~•~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~•~

Author's note: Short update but next chapter will belong. I apologise for taking long to update but this School semester is hectic like really hectic and this month is busy seeing that it's Ramadan. Thank you for reading 😌 don't forget to vote☑️and comment I want to thank you for all the support that I have been getting although I've been slacking on updating❣️🤞.