Chapter 7

Valentina Opton ^^^

Recap:

"Ms Winters there seems to be a little problem."

"What is it?"

"Well if you look here, what you are seeing is your babies. Yes, I said babies because you are having twins congratulations!"

"I'm having twins?" I was way passed shock at the fact of me having not one but two developing humans inside of me.

"Yes twins it's too early to tell the genders but all I can tell you is that they are healthy and are developing well. You can come back in the next six weeks for another check-up if there are any issues just come in."

Dr Marissa gave me all I needed to know and then I was able to go home. It is currently 3:30 p.m. and Mr Knight will come to pick me up at 6:30. It took me 30 minutes to reach home.

As soon as I arrived at my apartment I went and took a shower while waiting at the hairdresser and make-up artist. When I was done I heard a knock on the door knowing it was then I opened it.

{Knock knock knock}

Hairstylist: Hi I am Hannah I would be doing your hair today while Isabella will be doing your make up.

I instantly carried them to my room. They started doing their thing without wasting any time. They are really professional I must admit that. I look so beautiful and different.

My hair was curled but not like very curly it was like if it was curled then a brush or comb was passed through it. My make-up was flawless it was like a silver smokey eye with a burgundy colour lipstick.

Isabella said to me "Mr Knight sent this with us it has everything you need for tonight."

She put out her hand with a sizable box in it. I took it from her hand and rest it on my bed to open it when I opened the box it contained a black of the shoulder dress, then there were strapped heels which were also black to match with my dress and there was a pair of silver earrings along with a silver chain.

 I took it from her hand and rest it on my bed to open it when I opened the box it contained a black of the shoulder dress, then there were strapped heels which were also black to match with my dress and there was a pair of silver earrings along w...

"I must say Mr.Knight has good taste in clothes. You can change we'll wait outside for you in the living room" said Hannah.

It was 6:25 p.m after changing I walked out of my room and into my living room. Hannah and Isabella they both did a good job I agree with Hannah about Mr Knight's taste in fashion but my problem was my baby bump was showing and as I am having twins my stomach will show bigger than how a normal pregnancy will show.

Only five people know about my pregnancy that was Dr Marissa, Valentina, Greyson and my parents. Hannah and Isabella probably noticed it but they never mention anything about it besides congratulating me.

Val and Grey were shocked yet happy. They know about Chris being the father but didn't bring up the topic after I told them once to drop it that I did not want to talk about it. I mean who would be comfortable talk about being pregnant with their boss's child who is clueless about it.