CHAPTER 13: DO YOU LOVE ME?

Flashback

Y/N's POV

I met jerry at the rooftop. I was the one who asked him to see me here.

He crossed his arm. "What do you need to talk? You can have Jennie already. No need to report to cop." He said nervously.

I chuckled. 

"What are you laughing at?"

"I need you to do a favor. Not send you at cop. I never mentioned that. Are you that scared?"

"Im not ! What is it?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I need you to take care of Jennie Kim well. Make her happy. Please?"

"Whats up with you dude? You love her right? What happen to you?"

"I have my own reason. Please make her happy. Deal?"

I offered a handshake with him and he accept it. "Deal."

End flashback.

Y/N's POV

I walked to school by my own. I prefer to walk than ride my motorbike. Yeah walked without Jennie. Its different right now. I miss her so badly. But I cant do anything.

I walked pass to hall way... approaching my class. same class with Jennie and Jerry as well.

Yesterday pain still killing me. Pain inside, pain outside. Inside is about Jennie. Outside is about my knuckle. My brother wrapped both of my knuckle with bandage. Its hurt af.

I forgot to mention. SInce I was not nerd anymore, i have a lot of fangirls over me. They have crush on me because I am the champion of taekwondo at New Zealand high school. But I dont give it a damn. My eyes only at Jennie. The only one Jennie Kim. Sometimes I wish I lost memory in order to completely forget who is Jennie Kim.

I entered my class. I raised up my head and our eyes met. Jennie and I of course. who else? I froze there. Im still standing at the door. Our eyes still locked staring each other. 

"Y/N !!" i got startled when someone backhugged me.

"Hel--hello Jessica." I turn around and looked at her.

"How are you y/n? I got busy with my senior year." She rest her hand at my broad shoulder.

I just let her doing it although I could see Jennie's death glare from her place. I think its the best way i could convinced her "I dont love her".

"I'm fine Jessica. See you at lunch."

"Wait.. Lunch? its a date or what?" she chuckled.

"If you said its a date so thats it." I smirked.

"Okay see you. Bye." I waved my hand at her.

I walked at my desk and sat at my chair. I rest my head at desk. I turn to my left side since Jennie's is at my right side.

I closed my eyes. I want to take a nap since our teacher didnt come yet. My nap was interrupt by someone. The slammed at my desk is loud enough make me startled.

"See me at lake usual place after school. Dont give a damn excuse."

I didnt respond anything.

"Do you fucking hear me Kim Y/N ?"

I get up  from my sit.

"Yes Jennie Kim shi. Im not deaf yet. Stop swearing."

"Great."

I sat down back. I sigh.

Why it must be me who must face this situation?

---time skipped---

Y/N's POV

i was having lunch at cafeteria with jessica. She so clingy with me like Jennie. Somehow, i found that I prefer Jennie's clingy than her. But i just follow the flow.

I saw Jennie was having lunch with Jerry. I just hope jerry could make her happy.

Jennie's POV

Its getting out of my nerve seeing another girl clingy with your crush.

Fortunately Jerry sitting beside me. If he's not here, i will slapped both of them right  there.

--time skipped--

I was waiting Y/N at lake our usual place.

Y/N showed up. He standing in front of me. while me sat on the bench. 

"Why you standing there? sit beside me." I ordered him.

He did what I said.

We still remain silent.

I turn to him. "Y/N.. mind to explain?"

"Explain what?" He sternly said.

"Why you ignoring me? What happened to you?"

"I just...I just have my own reason." He still looked at his lap.

HE's make me mad.

I pull his collar."Look at me y/n."

Then he looked at me. I could feel like he was hiding something from me. The most important is his heart said differently.

"What should I said to you Jennie Kim?"

I released my grip from his collar. "Y/N..dont you love me?"

He tensed with my word. He coughed. "Love? What is all about?" 

I lost my word. I avoid his eye contact. 

He slowly lean to me. Make me laying at the bench.

"Wha-what are yo--you doing Y/N?"

HIs hot breath killing me inside. I felt like I want to grab his head and kiss him.

But..why it must be me who make first move?

I just let he lean closer. I closed my eyes.

Y/N's POV

Jennie Kim..why you did to me like this?

My heart beat pump faster. Cant you feel it?

I lean closer to her. She closed her eyes. I pressed my lips to her cheeks.

I think its the last kiss I could gave to her for this time.. I guess so.

I scoot away from her.

She sat up and clear her throat.

She look at me.

She rest her hand at my shoulder.

I wish the time could stop.

"Y/N.. I ask you for the last time. Do you love me?"