CHAPTER 17 : WARNED

Y/N's POV

I woke up when I felt painful at my head. someone rub my head with ice. I know it is ice because its cold. And pain af.

I turn on my right side. I thought it is my favorite girl. But i gasped when i saw someone that i never seen before. I accidentally rolled off from the bed and i fall down from bed.

"Argghh" i groaned.

"Shit ! Are you okay y/n?" She run to me and help me to get up. She helped me to lie back at the bed.

"How did you know my name?"

"Well..uh..I am Jessica's classmate. Im Kim Yura." she offered me handshake. I accept it.

"Ouh really?  I never seen you before."

"Seems like you never read my letter, y/n. Im one of your fan. I love to watch you fighting."

I chuckled. Then i felt pain again at my head. "Auchhh." I groaned.

"Be careful. Let me heal your wound."

---time skipped---

Jennie's POV

Since the day Jerry slapped me, I never talked to him. He kept texting me to say sorry but I didnt reply. 

Now, I was waiting for y/n at school gate.Where the hell is y/n? He didnt pick up my phone call yesterday. And he didnt replied my message at all.

I crossed my arm.

Then I say him walking. He never looked at me. 

"Y/N?" I sternly called him.

"Uh ..hi Jen..Jennie.." He awkwardly smile.

"Where have you been y/n? I called you and texted you but you didnt respond."

HE just stare at me.

Then i saw white bandage at back of his head. "Also, this. are you fighting again?"

I pointed at his head. 

"Sorry Jennie. I have to go."

He walked away from me. He left me dumbfounded.

Whats up with him? Why he acting like that? Yesterday he been so sweet to me.

HE just let me cried on his shoulder.

Y/N/s POV

I felt uneasy. I keep ignoring Jennie. Its not like Im afraid of Jerry. But, I afraid he might doing something worst  to Jennie.

----time skipped---

Day by day passed. I just watching Jennie from far. Yet Im missing her so much.

I just shrugged my thought. 

My father keep pushing me to focus on my physical training also in studies. 

I must obeyed what my father said. Because family is priority.

I sat alone at rooftop of school. Suddenly I heard someone whimpered near the abandon room there. Its like a girl.

I slowly walk towards the room. I kick the door. The door burst opened. I got startled from what I saw. Jerry is making out with a girl. Its not Jennie.

"what the hell you looking at?" JErry yelled to me. That girl hide behind him.

"Are you cheating on Jennie? Like seriously Jerry?" I yelled to him.

I expect he will sat up straight and fix his shirt. But he just pulled the girl back to kiss. Its disgusting to see.

I was about to say something but someone cut me off.

"Jerry? Wh--whyy?"

I turn around and I saw Jennie right behind me. She cried. She wipe her tears.

"Why? You never let me touch you, even kiss you. Is it relationship that we called?" Jerry smirked.

"Im breaking up with you." Jennie say it and run away.

I cant stand anymore. I pull Jerry's shirt and punch him at his face. "thats what you get from hurting Jennie Kim."

With that I run away. I run to get Jennie.

I grab her wrist and turn her around. I pulled her into hug.

At the beginning she keep pounding me at my chest.

"Let me go y/n ! "

I just ignored what she said. I hug her tight instead.

"Shh. Dont cry."

Slowly her pounding become weak and she hugged me back and continue sob at my chest.

--time skipped---

Y/N's POV

I promised to accompany Jennie at amusement park. Because she said she want to release her tension. So why not.

Right now I was waiting for her at in front of her house.

I keep press the bell. But no one answered. I called her but she didnt pick up.

Somethings not right.

I try  to twist the door knob. And it worked.

Why you are so clumsy Jennie? Why you didnt locked?

I slowly went to her room. her room is messy. Its not Jennie.

I felt somethings wrong happened. 

"Jennie???'

"Jennie??"

"jennie? Dont fool me around."

No one answered.

The Glass fragments are scattered on the floor.

I looked up at the mirror. I saw a note.

I peel it of from the mirror and I read it.

"I warned you before. STAY AWAY FROM JENNIE !"