MICHELLE

It's been two weeks since Liz left, which leaves me in charge with the Decathlon team. Even when Liz was still captain of the team, Peter had been acting strange lately. None of us knew why, of course. That guy doesn't really share anything with me anymore which sucks. But I'm pretty sure Ned knows. They pretty much tell each other everything.

      I'm assuming this act of him always avoiding Decathlon practice is because he's dealing with Liz's sudden moving. But I know this is not the case. Every day, every night, Spiderman keeps appearing on the news. I have my suspicions and for some reason, I think it's Peter. It's ridiculous, I know. But to me, it all makes sense. He's always gone at this specific time, then the news says that exact same time.

      Then I start piecing together the info that I have so far. So one day, I visited Aunt May to ask what Peter is up to lately. She said he lost the Stark Internship. But then Peter will always leave decathlon practice and use the same exact excuse. He'll always say that Tony Stark needs him. I did a bunch more research and found out that Spiderman and Iron Man have been working together more often, fighting crime together since after Homecoming.

      These are enough proof that Peter Parker is indeed Spiderman. I decided to confront Peter about this and confirm it. I understand his situation. He loves helping others, a trait I've seen from him since we were kids. He'll do anything, literally anything for the ones he love.

      I knocked on their door and Aunt May answered.

  "Oh no, he's... doing something really important according to him." she replied.

  "Wait, is Ned here too?"

  "No, he hasn't come over yet. Come in, Michelle." She gestured me to come in and as I did, I stated, "It's MJ, now."

  "What a beautiful nickname." she replied.

  "Thank you."

  "So, why'd you stop by?"

  "I need to discuss something important with Peter. For our upcoming decathlon. He wasn't present in today's meeting, again."

  "I'mma call Peter." and she called out after him.

  "Michelle's here. I mean MJ. She said she needed to discuss something with you. About decathlon. Apparently you didn't show up. Again."

  "Uhh.. Tell her to come up here."

  "He wants you to go up there." She said.

  "Oh. Okay." I walked towards his room. I heard him tidying up inside. He swears as he probably stubbed his toe on one of the legs of the bunk bed. I remember whenever I came over here, I'd always sleep on the top bunk since he always lets me.

I entered his room and he piled up his homework and stuff on his desk, then something was covered by a blanket in the middle of the room.

  "So sorry about the uhh.. mess." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

  "You didn't change a damn thing about you, didn't you Peter? You're still that same guy I grew up with."

  "Well, some things just don't change." he replied. Some don't change. Some.

  "Anyways, you missed decathlon practice again today."

  "Woops."

  "Actually, you missed the entire school day today. I bet Aunt May didn't even know. What happened to you?"

  "Umm, I was... working on something for the Stark Internship."

  "Okay..." I nodded slowly.