MICHELLE

"Where's he going?" Harry asked as I sat beside him.

  "He didn't tell. He just said to wait for him. He'll be back real soon." And as I said that, I heard Aunt May drop something in the kitchen.

  "Woops." She said as she picked up some utensils. "By the way, guys, the pizza's gonna be really late since they have way too many customers as of the moment so y'all gotta wait for a bit.." She continued.

  "Okay. Thanks, May!" I said.

  "I'll just do the laundry upstairs." She headed up, we nodded.

*** A few minutes later ***

      The movie was now at the part where little Sam and his dad were talking on a bench.

  "That kid really looks like you though." I told Harry.

  "I've been told countless times, MJ. No need of reminding me." He gave a small little laugh. Cute, I thought. Wait, what??

  "To be honest, he's my favorite character. He's the only lovable one here."

  "You're saying I'm lovable?" He joked. I playfully slapped his arm. He and I continued laughing.

  "I was talking about the character, idiot!"

  "I know." There he goes again with that cute smile of his.

  "What's your favorite scene?" I asked.

  "Sam's airport scene. I thought it was really cute and heart-warming.. and yeah."

  "Mine too! And the drum scene onstage!

His smile was just... freaking adorable! And no, I ain't talking about you." He laughed.

  "Now I see why Peter fell in love with you.." I blushed. "Are you two a thing, then?" He continued.

  "I.. I don't know."

  "That means you're not, then?" Suddenly, the I love you's we shared earlier flashed before my eyes. But those simple words could've meant anything. Maybe it was just a simple, friendly "I love you". But then the almost kiss we shared even before Harry arrived, does that seal it? No, that doesn't mean we're official.

  "Hey, you ok?" Harry waved his hand in front of my face.

  "Yeah, I'm fine."

  "So, are you and him... dating?" I wasn't sure what to answer to this, so I just shook my head.

  "Hmm.. Doesn't seem like it. The way the two of you look at each other.. There's no denying that."

  "I don't know, okay? He might like me but maybe I'm not the only one he's seeing?"

  "Well, are you seeing someone else?" He looked at me exactly like the way Peter does. And I didn't know what was happening anymore, I didn't know why I was thinking of saying "I like you" to Harry Osborn.

  "You." I uttered. Why? Why would I say such a thing?! But, did I really like him though? Maybe back then, I did. But do I still like him now? After all these years?

  "I feel like I've known you for years now, MJ."

  "Yeah. Well, we talked at Oscorp almost everyday. Remember that?"

  "Yeah. Of course. Why would I ever forget my first crush?"

  "Me? Your first crush?"

  "Well yeah. I mean, you had something special that just stood out to me. Then that's when I realized,

And after all these years, we got to see each other again

And after all these years, we got to see each other again."

  "Yeah. Crazy how the world works."

  "You know, I had a crush on you the moment I saw you walk into the building, holding your mom's hand." He put his arm and rested it on the back of the couch, the part that I was leaning on.

  "I found you cute, that's all." I joked.

  "Oh really? Cuter than Peter?" He leaned in a bit.

  "Well, I wouldn't say that but--" He cut me off and the next thing I knew, we were kissing. Mine and Peter's first kiss suddenly flashed before my eyes and I felt so guilty. Why did I do this? Why did I even flirt with him?

  "I can't believe you're still the same girl I fell in love with all these years." He said after we pulled away. He cupped my face and kissed me again, and I kissed back. And then, I heard the door open. I looked over and saw who it was:

Peter.