PETER

(this chapter is based on the video above)

      ***THIS IS PROBABLY A BIT OF A SPOILER FOR AN AVENGERS INFINITY WAR SCENE, but also probably not because this clip was shown on The Graham Norton Show and was released OFFICIALLY by Marvel Studios so I guess it's not THAT huge of a spoiler? I WON'T ADD SPOILER-ISH SCENES FROM THE INFINITY WAR MOVIE IN CASE SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT HAVE SEEN IT YET. Thank you and enjoy reading***

      Skip to Monday 

      Me and MJ waited for the bus at the bus stop. Ned was still absent because of a family emergency. He texted me yesterday and said that he'll come back on Wednesday. The bus stopped and we hopped in. I took the seat beside the window and she sat beside me. The driver stopped at 5 more blocks until we were finally heading to school. Some students started to chatter loudly than before and they all peeked through the windows. The hair follicles on my arm rose up until it was all straight. Spidey senses, again. I saw the commotion and we were all looking outside the windows, even MJ.

  "Woah! That's not what U.F.O.s are supposed to look like, right?"

  "Why is there a big wheel in the air?"

  "What is that?" asked MJ. I shrugged and told her that I sensed danger.

  "Peter, you can't. You can't just change into Spiderman right now." She whispered.

  "MJ, I need to. I can't just sit here and do nothing."

  "You're just a kid, Peter."

  "I can do this, Michelle. Trust me."

  "Okay. Be careful, promise?" She held my hand tightly.

  "Promise. By the way, can you make a distraction?"

  "Okay. -- GUYS! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! THERE'S A SPACESHIP OH MY GOD!" MJ shouted. I quickly grabbed one of my web shooters and shot a web to pull the window down. I held onto the side of the bus and put my mask on. I grabbed my bag and jumped. I swung from the scaffold under the bridge to another scaffold.

      I should've stayed on the bus.