Chapter 6

Hindi naman masama mang-busted

Ang masama yung magpaasa!

-cto

________________________

I opened my eyes and I can see the ceiling.

I look around and I was in my room back at the hotel.

I sat up and my head started to ache. "Ow, what happened?"

The door opened and James stood there with a glass of water.

He walk towards and I ask,"Anong nagyari?" he gave me the water and I took it and drink it slowly. "The last thing I remember was..."

Images started to pop up in my head about Mason pinning me, trying to rape me!

"Mason that motherf----," "Whoa, easy ka lang," he held up his hand meaning to stop.

"Paano ako magigigng calm if that son of a bi----," "Nadine shut up," he demanded me.

"What rights do you have to tell me to shu---," he glared at me so tumigil nalang ako.

I took a deep breath and say softly,"So what happened?"

"I punched him in the face and brought you here," siya.

"Yun lang? There is gotta be more to that! Like how did you find us?" ako.

"I heard him yesterday talking to his buddies about you. Pinag tri-tripan ka lang daw niya. I heard everything," siya.

"Then why didn't you stopped me?!" sigaw ko sa kanya. I am furious! I cannot believe him!

"I want to see all the fun! And that shock look on your face," siya.

"Your such a jerk!!" ako.

He ignored me and sat down sa chair and watched tv.

"You should be thankful for everything since day one," siya.

"Wow! Grabe ka rin noh!!" ako. "You are a one freaking manwhore jerk!"

He ignored me.

Then I thought about what he said.

For doing all those things.

For making Mason feel uncomfortable. It's because he knows since day one na Mason is planning something horrible sa akin. He was only trying to protect me in a way.

He didn't want to tell kase he doesn't want me to think na he cares for me.

James is one of those guys na doesn't want to think you care and stuff kase it's gay.

Pero paano niya agad alam?

"Aww you care for me," sabi ko with a playful smile.

"Oh shut up!" siya. I think I saw him blushed?

Then silence. It was too quiet again.

"Kilala mo ba si Mason?" tanong ko as I inch closer to him.

"Oh more than kilala," siya.

"Sino ba siya sa buhay mo?" ako.

I know na I'm pushing too far in this relationship pero I want to know.

I bit my lip hoping he would answer.

"He was my brother."

*

*

*

2 days before summer is over..

Two months of boredom is finally over.