Chapter 12

You don't have to be perfect.

You just need to be worth it <3

-cto (lc)

______________________

Saturday

-Location: Building-

It's official. Fire Fighters na talaga ang theme.

They could have told me that before I drew a whole bunch of themes!

Gusto nila na magrent instead of having the party sa backyard. I made arrangements with that and I found a perfect place. I designed the place already, I'm close to finishing the decoration. I also gave out the invitations.

I already ordered the fire truck cake. Si ate Carla and the other maids volunteer to make the food. Well onti lang naman because spaghetti ang main course. The fire truck hose will have the sauce with the hot dog in it and I'm going to serve it, I don't need a Sauce Fight.

It's already Saturday at hindi niyo alam kung gano ako ka exhausted!

I have to handle FOUR things at once!!

First: The Mean girls especially si Hailey. Grabe yung glare niya saakin everyday. I'm glad I survive.。(⌒∇⌒。)

We have a couple of classes together like gym, English, Science at Art.

Dodgeball week kase sa gym and she is always in the other team and always hitting me. Mostly aiming at my face.

Hindi ako marunong magthrow but at least ang galing ko magdodge, unlike her it's totally the other way around. (I aim the ball at her direction once pero hindi niya na dodge tapos YUN! Nasa clinic na siya agad, she's over reacting. I'm bad at throwing nga diba so I don't think it hurts kase wala naman siyang bruise. Ang arts lang).

Sa Art naman she would always ruin my art work by "accidentally" bumping the paint sa art work ko or those kind of bull shjts. Pero I manage to get away from her. Same with English and Science, she tries to ruin everything. I will stop her at all cost.

Second: Si James effing Reid. As you may know, he is very unpredictable.

Sometimes he would be so jerky at me for no reason tapos magiging nice siya.

He does all boyfie stuff when our classmates are around para mag blush ako making students be jealous at us so the girls would kill me with their eyeeezzz.

He won't leave me alone! Palagi nalang siya nasa tabi ko, well except pag nasa bathroom of course.

Third: Homework. Freakin teachers are giving us assignments already! Pero hindi naman bad stuff more like write a four pages essay about your life. It's creepy for teachers to do that kase it is about our life but we don't have to write weird stuff.

Pero seriously? 4 FREAKIN' pages ESSAY on your first week?! Baliw na talaga ang teachers namin.

Fourth: My bro's B-day party. They're turning eight already pero has a five year old mind.

Kailangan ko epre-pare everything before Saturday which is today. I had to make lots of calls and agruements at people I don't even know.

Pero good thing I did! I finally pulled it off!

It's already five thirty and the party starts at six, so is the pool party.

NagSkype muna kami ng mga girls while ate Carla and the other maids handle the party/decorations.