Chapter 7

I slowly wake up. I spread my arms across the sheets as I stare at the ceiling fan. I then notice that is not my fan. I sit up and look around having found myself in jacks room. Jack. Where is that boy? I think laying back down in bed. Then shoot straight up and turn to face the clock that is on his side table. 10:32. WHAT! I yank all the covers off me and run over to his desk where I put my bra. I pull my sweatshirt off and start to put my bra on but I hear a door start to open. I turn my head to the sound of creaking keeping my back to it. Jack is wrapped in a towel pushing his hair back with one hand not noticing me until he looks up. I freeze and just stare at him and he does the same. We stand there for a while till I finally speak up. "Umm, can you turn around for a second?" I say only having the bra at my elbows. He just nods and slowly turns around. I quickly slip it on, and then throw on my sweatshirt. "Ok you can look now." I say as I rush out the door. "Wait y/n!" Jack yells running to the door to look at me halfway down the hallway. "What I need to be working right now! The party is today!" I yell. "Your not working!" He says right when I turn to go down the stairs. I back up a few with a raised eyebrow and a confused look. "Your not working today, "he smirks. "I already talked to my mom and explained everything. So on that note, wanna be my date to this party?" He asks smiling. I shake my head smiling. Damn he did talk to his mom. "Sorry I'm going with my boyfriend." I say and smile. His smile drops for a second then realizes he is my boyfriend. I shake my head and walk downstairs to my room. I stop by the kitchen and find another note. 

Dear y/n, 

This morning jack explained to me that you are his girlfriend and he would not like you to work at this party. I understand and excused you for this time, and by the way I'm glad your his girlfriend. Anyways wear something fancy if you don't have anything jack will buy you one and I'll pay him back. I'll be home by 5:00 tonight as the party starts at 6:00. See you soon. 

Xoxo Angela 

I smile and take the note to my room. I put it on my nightstand then open my closet. I pull the dress out and close back the closet. I hold it up and just admire its simple beauty.  I put it on my bed, I still have lots of time till I have to get ready. 

-time skip till 5:30-

Angela got here and then instantly got dressed. After that servers and tons of food started coming. She was like the director of a big movie telling everyone where to put their stuff. "Miss grazer is there anyway I can help?" I say walking up to her. "Oh no dear I'm fine thank you. Oh." She then looked at me with wide eyes." Dear you got to go get ready!" I then looked down at myself. The party starts in 30 minutes and I'm not ready yet. I then nod and literally run to my room. I hop in the shower and blow dry my hair. Then finally I slipped on my well fitted dress. I put my hair in a nice but a little messy bun and continued to do my make up. Mascara, eyeliner, blush, concealer, eye shadow and a pink lip. I stepped back and looked at myself in the long mirror. I smiled largely,damn I look good. 

Your dress