Amen.

It's been a year, just six more to go. Lucy's feet and shins are developing. Lucy's hair is growing out. And half of her head. Meanwhile, with the guild. Everyone doesent smile, no one laughs, expect.. Lisanna. Lisanna thinks now that Lucy's gone, she has a chance with Natsu.

"Cmon Natsu! Lets go in a job!" Lisanna says. "No." Says Natsu. Lisanna becomes impatient, "Cmon Natsu! You hadent smiled once in a year! Lucy's gone! YOU need to move on as well—"

SMACK!

"WHAT HAD I TOLD YOU ABOUT NO?! AND NEVER SPEAK OF LUCY AGAIN! I WILL NEVER SMILE AGAIN! THE ONE I LOVED WAS SLAUGHTER AND KILLED!! HOW CAN I MOVE ON?" Natsu smacked Lisanna.

"...."

"I'm done with this shit. Hey Gramps!!" Natsu yells. "Yes my boy?" "TAKE LISANNA OUT OF THIS DAMN GUILD! SHE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT LUCY!!" "Natsu calm down. Lucy's in a better place now, she's watching over you right now." "Oh yeah?! LUCY! IF YIU CAN HEAR ME, I LOVE YOU!" Natsu tears up. "A-And.. I.. a-always will.." Natsu falls onto his knees and begun to cry. Everyone has a sad face, and they all look at Natsu.

"L-Luce.. waaaah..!" Natsu sobs.

Lisanna looks down at the ground and thinks to herself, 'Why doesn't he love me..'

Everyday, Natsu has been going into Lucy's apartment, and cry's there everyday. Natsu just can't believe that the love of his life was slaughtered by his own role model. He wanted to confess but it was too late.

"Natsu.." Lucy says Teary. "I'll be there as soon as I can."

Natsu prays. "Oh, and, I hope Lucy comes back down from heaven with heaven food and lots of yummy fire. Also, I want Lucy to come back to life, because I love her so. Can you do that for me? Amen."

'I wish I could hug you Natsu.. but I can't.' Lucy thinks.