Natsu loves her.

Natsu looks at Lucy's body.

"What the fuck happened."

"We don't know! All we saw Lucy wearing this, and she had blood everywhere! She stopped when we called for her and she fell into the water!!" The first man said.

Lucy started to bleed again.

"I'll take care of this." Natsu said. Natsu picked up the blondie and headed into her house. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her, and started walking back up to the guildhall.

With Mira~

"Huff puff.." Mira huffed. She was running home. Mira finally reached her house and ran inside and called for Lisanna. Lisanna was sleeping. "Lisanna! Lisanna!" Mira yelled. She awoken the witch. "M-Mira?"

"Lisanna, has you seen where Lucy is?" Mira said as she ran upstairs. Lisanna froze. She sat there in her bed for a few seconds. "No." Lisanna yelled. Mira opens her bedroom door. "Why when Lucy disappeared you were gone too?" Mira said as she put her hands on her hips.

"I came home and ate my dinner and started drawing, then practiced my magic that's all!" Lisanna said. "How come when I asked you where Lucy was you didn't say anything for a few seconds?" Mira said. "B-because.. I'm tired and I was falling asleep a little!" Lisanna said.

"Lisanna, are you lying to me?" Mira said suspiciously. "N-No Mira-Nee! I promise!" Lisanna said frighteningly. "I'm sorry to say Lisanna, but I don't believe you." Mira said. "W-what?!" Lisanna said. "Is she here? Because I'm going to look for her." Mira said as she walked out of the room. "No!! Wait!!" Lisanna yells. Mira starts checking from the top floor to the basement. Mira walks into a room and sees a bloody chair and floor with ropes and Lucy keys.

"L-Lisanna.. did you do this?" Mira said traumatized. "N-no!" Lisanna said. "Then why the hell is her keys down here..?" Mira said. "I.. don't know!" Lisanna said frightened. "Lisanna.. I'm your sister. You can tell me anything. Why? Why did you do it?" Mira says patiently.

"BECAUSE! NATSU LOVES HER!" Lisanna shouts. "Natsu need cracked a smile ever since she she died! He was always in love with her! She's so pretty, and so nice, she's so.. so.. perfect! I was suppose to have Natsu! I've known him longer! We were bestfriends! We even wanted to get married when we were kids!" Lisanna screams.

"Lisanna, sit down." Mira says as she sits on the floor. Lisanna aswell sits down. "You can't change the fact that Natsu loves her. That's who Natsu is. If Natsu died, would you ever crack a smile? No." Mira says in a patient tone.

"You can't go along almost killing someone because your obsessed over another. When you were kids, yes, you were bestfriends, and yes, you did play husband and wife. But Lisanna, you two were kids. Kids are dumb. I was a kid, and I always wanted to fight Erza. And just because you've known someone longer doesent mean to two were meant to be. Natsu wants Lucy as his future. Natsu wants you as his past. He's moving on Lisanna, you need to understand that." Mira says calmly.

Lisanna begins tearing up.  "I know but.. I love him so much.."

"I know Lisanna. But he doesent feel the same way. You must know that." Mira says, as she pulls Lisanna in and hugs her. "Now, why don't we go look for Lucy. And possibly become friends with her?" Mira says. "Y-yeah.. okay." Lisanna says.

With Natsu~

Natsu wraps his scarf around Lucy's neck and then he picks her up. Her body wipes on his skin and clothes. "Thank you both for finding her." Natsu says as he walks away. He walks to the guild. "Everyone!!!! I found her!!!" Everyone's back in the guild. "I need Wendy!!" Natsu yells and he lays her on a table.

"I-I'm here!" Wendy says. "Use your healing magic!" Natsu says. Wendy uses her magic on Lucy's wounds. "Okay.. she needs rest." Wendy exclaims.