Abortion

{I am sorry for the terribly long wait. I have been so caught up in other things that I completely abandoned these stories. I'll post them, don't worry. And I'm sorry for making the stories so complicated and confusing. Im not like that anymore and I will make the new episodes easier and better to read. Thank you for reading this, it's just a small notice.}
-

—-

——

——-

——

—-

-

At the hospital, Natsu and Lucy was in the waiting room. "Natsu, I'm scared." Lucy said.
"You'll be fine." Natsu smiles, Natsu being terribly afraid as well.

"Ms. Heartfilia?" A doctor calls out. "That's you." Natsu says.

Lucy has stood up and and walked into the direction of the doctor. Her heart pounding rapidly.

"Hello Ms. Heartfilia, How are you today?" The doctor asked. "I'm good, how are you?" She asked politely back. "I'm well. I'm going to have you follow me into this room." The doctor said as she led Lucy into a room.

The doctor handed her a cup and took out a stick. "What is this for?" She asked curiously. "If you could pee in this cup for me? We're going to test something." The doctor said.

"I will leave the room so you can have your privacy." The doctor said again. "Okay.." Lucy said. 'Why does she want to check that?.. I was here because I had bad stomach pain..' she thought to herself.

The doctor left the room and Lucy did what she was told. The doctor walked back in. She got onto the computer and typed in files. "So how have you been feeling the last few days?" She asked.

"I've had a terrible pain down in my stomach." Lucy replied. "Hm.. I see." The doctor hummed. She typed onto the computer more.

"Have you had any sexual contact with anyone lately?" The doctor asked. Lucy's face went into a light shade of pink. She re-thought of what happened on Natsus birthday.

"Y-Yes..." Lucy blushed. The doctor continued to type. She turned around in her chair and looked at Lucy. "Will you stand outside the room for just a second?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Lucy stood up and stood outside the room. The doctor tested the cup. She stood up and walked over to the door, and told Lucy to come back in.

Lucy came back in and sat down on the seats. "Ms. Heartfilia.." The doctor said. "Hm?.." Lucy hummed. "Your pregnant." The doctor said without hesitation.

"W-What?.." Lucy's heart dropped to the floor, and her face had became pale. "With.. N-Natsu's kid?.." She asked. The doctor shook her head. "Yes."

Lucy felt her heart then shatter as all her dreams had been washed away. She thought that she could never get a job, or get married, or do the things she loved because of one little mistake.

Lucy's head rose up and and she stared blankly at the doctor. "I want an abortion."

~ With Natsu ~

Natsu twiddled his fingers 'she's going to find out.. she's going to find out... I'm so fucking dead.. why didn't I wait? Why am I so stupid?' He asked himself.

He then saw a blonde girl walk from the doors of the room. It's was Lucy. Lucy walked to the exit without waiting for her dear Natsu.

"S-So how did the check up go?" Natsu said, with anime sweat on his face and trying to catch up to her. Lucy just glared at him, and walked through the exit. Natsu followed her.

Lucy started her way home. Natsu just followed, asking questions. "L-Lucy?.." He said, not knowing if she'd saying anything or not. "Y-you oka—"

"I'm done with you." Lucy said firmly. Natsus face went pale, and he felt tears form in his eyes. "W-What do you mean?" He stuttered.

Lucy would be tearing up, and she would fall to her knees, wiping her eye with one and the other on the floor of the hallway they were in.

"Y-You.. bastard!! This I-isn't how I wanted m-my life to go!" Lucy said. Natsu stares at her, regretting everything he's done.

"I wanted to get money, a-and get married! T-then have kids! I didn't want t-to get pregnant now!" She cried in terrible pain.

"L-Lucy.. I'm sorr—" Natsu was cut off. "No, Natsu. You fucked up everything!" She yelled. She stood up and started running off. Natsu grabbed her wrist.

"LUCY! LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!" He yelled. "NO! I'M NOT PUTTING UP WITH YOUR CRAP ANYMORE! .. I'm aborting this baby!!" She yelled.

Natsu felt tears fall down his face as he heard that. "I-I see.. your aborting our unborn child to get a good job and to get married."

"N-Natsu—" Lucy as then cut off. "Lucy... I love you so much. I love you with all of my god damn heart.. and knowing your pregnant with MY child.. made me scared in the beginning.. but.. incredibly happy." He said, more tears falling down his cheeks.

Lucy's lip quivered as he went on talking. "Please... deliver our child.. we can still get you an amazing job.. and hopefully, we can get married." He said softly.

Lucy started crying quietly. Natsu pulled her into a warm hug, it warming her up. "Oh Natsu..." she cried. "I would love that.. I love you too." She cried.

Natsu hugged her tightly, and smiling a bit.