Princess.

Lucy and Natsu leaves the guild. "Natsu, you cant come into my house.. -////-" Lucy says. "But why?! I wanna finish what we started hehehe." Natsu says like a perv would. "Pervert.." "Fine. I'll go."

Natsu leaves and Lucy walks inside her house. She walks upstairs and gets into her pajamas and climbs into bed. Later on, she falls asleep. "This is my time to strike." Natsu whispers. Natsu climbs through the window, and climbs into Lucy's bed with her. Then he falls asleep.

Next morning~

Lucy wakes up, and looks to her side, only to see a pinky sleeping next to her. Lucy blushes but doesent do anything, because this was normal for her. Before she died, Natsu always did this. He always slept with her. It's like this is normal.

Lucy sat up and got out of bed, and walked into her kitchen. She thinks to herself  'Hmmm.. maybe I should get a hair cut? My hair is past my butt.' The thinks.

"Open gate of the crab, Cancer!!" Cancer appears out in front of her. "Hey, baby." Cancer says. "I need a quick hair cut! Maybe.. hmm.. cut it all the way above my butt, and make it look natural." Lucy says.

Cancer cuts above her butt and cuts so it looks like her hair was the same but shorter. "I'll be on my way, baby." Cancer leaves. "This looks amazing!" Lucy says excitedly. Lucy then starts making herself a bowl of cereal, and sits down at the table and begin to eat.

Natsu walks downstairs with a big smile on his face. "Good morning princess." Natsu says happily. "Natsu.. *blush* I'm not your princess.." Lucy says. "Well.." Natsu walks up to Lucy and grabs her hand and holds it. "Do you want to be my princess?" Natsu slightly blushes.

Lucy blushes really hard, think for a few seconds, and squeezes his hand. "Yes."

"Really?! :D" "yeah of course!" Natsu begins jumping around happily. "Hahahahaha!!!" Lucy laughs. Natsu walks up to Lucy and squeezes her. (Hugs her tightly) Lucy hugs back gently.

Lucy is now, Natsus Princess.