Entered.

It's been 6 years. Lucy's body is almost developed, her hair has gotten so long, all the way to the bottom of her butt. Her bangs had gotten a little longer. Her chest grew larger. Her bottom got bigger, she's gotten skinner.

She looks prettier than before. Natsu on the other hand, has gotten older. Grew more hair, got a hair cut, now it's the same as it always was. He's more fit than ever. He's been training himself to avenge Lucy against Gildarts. Natsu hadent stopped training since the day she died.

Natsu has more abs, more muscles, and more dragon slayer magic. He's got amazing kids, he beat off the Sabertooth guild all in his own. The master, Minerva, Rogue, Sting, etc. He's gotten so strong.

The guild.. was the same. Depressed. Just one more year, and Lucy's home. One thing about Natsu.. he's been cutting himself. And letting his anger and sorrow on other people. Happy hasent even been happy. This was.. The Great Depression. A horrible one.

"Can I go back to earth now Aquarius?" Lucy's says. "Tsk. So impatient." Aquarius says. "Not yet hon." Loki says. "Just one more year, Princess." Says Virgo. "Your body is almost fully developed." Says Loki. "Ah." Sighs Lucy.

Time skip~ A year later.

Lucy was so excited. She hadent seen her guild members for 7 exact years. And she's going home today. "Now Lucy, I want you to know that when you go back to earth, you will have to travel back to Magnolia." "Okay. Thank you Loki." "Princess! I can't believe your 24!" "Me too Virgo." Lucy was sent back to earth, she was lucky enough to land just a few feet away from Magnolia. Then, she stared her journey back.

Lucy has entered Magnolia. She's walking the streets, like she used to. She walks near her house, and walks on the side of the concrete by the water. "Is that Lucy?!" The two men in the boat says. "I thought she was slaughter!" He says. "He's guys! It's amazing to has celestial spirits with you! They can save your life!" Lucy yells.

Lucy walks inside her home. Her stuff is still there. "I'll change.." Lucy try's on her clothes but she's grown so much that they don't fit anymore. "Dammit. Well, shopping time!!" Lucy walks to the market and picks out some clothes she wants and try's them on. "This looks great!" Lucy had her long hair all down, and she's wearing short short and a sweatshirt.

"Natsu will love this—! Wait.. Natsu!!" Lucy remember what she was there for and she quickly pays and runs towards the guild hall. She slowly opens the guild doors..