First time in forever.

Lucy slowly opens the guild doors. Everyone looks up at her. Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy, Lisanna, Elfman, Evergreen, Bixslow, Freed, Laxus, and all the others.

Natsus eyes widen completely and he tears up.

"H-Hi.."

"LUUUCYYY!!!!" Natsu jumps up and hug/tackles Lucy. His eyes flood with tears. He can't Believe that Lucy had came back.

"AAH—" Lucy falls with Natsu on top" "LUCY!! I MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCH!! WAAAHHHHAAAAHHH!!" Natsus sobs were so loud

"LUCY!! I MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCH!! WAAAHHHHAAAAHHH!!" Natsus sobs were so loud. Gildarts, sitting at the bar, starts sweating, and staring. Lisanna on the other hand, felt like someone stabbed her in the stomach.

"Shhh.. Natsu.. it's okay. I'm here." Lucy was rubbing his back, trying to comfort him. "I-I just can't believe your home!! Never leave me again!!" "I won't. I'm not leaving." Natsus head goes up and he turns around and looks at everyone, with tears completely flooding his face. "E-Everyone.. she's home." He smiles for the first time in forever.

Natsu kisses her nose. Lucy blushes. Natsu stands up and picks Lucy up, make her wrap her legs around him, and hugs her so hard. He starts spinning slowly. Gray goes up to Lucy and Natsu. "Lucy?! Your ba—" Natsu kicks Gray away. "SHES MINE BACK OFF!!"

"I WANTED TO SAY HI, YOU ASSHOLE! JESUS CHRIST!!" After a few minutes, Mira gets everyone to be quiet and circle around Lucy. Lucy is sitting on the picnic tables top, and Natsu sits next to her. Everyone crowds around them. "So Lucy.. how are you even alive? We all watched you get stabbed and killed." Says Erza. "Well.. When I was killed my clock spirit came out and caught my soul."

"He brought me to the celestial world. My body had to form all back together for 7 long years. And it did." Lucy's Says. "I can tell you've changed. Your hair is longer, you've gotten  skinner, and your boobs and butt had gotten bigger. Hehe." Natsu says in a Pervy way.
"S-shush!! -//.//-" Erza bonks Natsu in the head. "Learn your manners!" Erza implies. "Owie!!" Natsu groans.

Time skip~ 8:57

"Lucy I hope you have an amazing night! I hope you sleep well! Goodnight my precious child!" The master says. "Thank you master!" Lucy says happily. Lucy walks out of the guild and to her house, Natsu walks besides her. "I missed you so much Luce." "I missed you too you big weirdo." Lucy and Natsu walks into the apartment.

Natsu is feeling a little.. how do you put this? Horney? Yes.

Lucy walks inside and goes to the light switch and turns it on. Not until a horney dragon slayer comes up behind her and starts kissing her neck. "Mmm.." Natsu hums. "N-Natsu?!" Lucy tilts her neck to the side. Lucy is blushing. Lucy tilts her head to the side and flicks the light switch off. "Mmmm.." She hums.