Kiss

~2012~

As you know already, I was out with Nicole at this time and I was lying down peacefully while she was on the phone with her boyfriend….that dickhead. The two were talking peacefully and happily until I heard Nicole scream:  “WHAT?!?!” For a moment I froze and just stared at her and she had this look, I don’t really know what it was…the ‘you’re dead to me look’. Yeah I’m sure it was that.

Then your Aunt Nicole entered a rage quit mode and in the space of 10 seconds she punched me in the eye and on the nose. And that was how I ended up with the black eye and broken nose. She noticed what she had done and instantly turned soft again. “Oh my god Calum I’m so, so, sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

She helped me and then took me to my house where she cooked me dinner. And kids you already know first-hand that your Aunt Nicole’s cooking is amazing. She even fed me because she was scared I would hurt myself. “I’m not a baby.” I wasn’t complaining. “I can feed myself.” Still wasn’t complaining.

For hours it was just your aunt Nicole and I. Just the two of us. Afterwards I remember we just cuddled on the couch. And I did an idiotic thing:

I turned to her, made her turn her cheek and then kissed her.

~Present~

“YOU DID WHAT?!” I kissed her.

“Says the guy that taught us to not kiss on the first date.” Quiet Robin.

“So what then??”

~2012~

I kissed her. She didn’t kiss back. Well I think she was about to but then someone interrupted us.

“CALUM?!?!

~Present~

“Who was it?” You’ll find out later.

“DAD!” KACIE.

“But…ugh fine!” Good. Because I’m going to get some toast because I am hungry!