The Visitors

~*•*~

A million dreams are keeping me awake

~*•*~

Yeah, it's true. A million dreams are keeping me awake.

I really just want to leave this dump. It's of no worth to me.

~Hours Ago~

"OH RAINBOW DASH! TIME FOR OUR DAILY ROUTINE!" my uncle said in a scarily happy sing-songy voice.

I gulped.

Time for more pain.

~Present Time~

My aunt and uncle don't help it. They are so terrible. I haven't told anyone except my guidance counselor, but I don't see her anymore.

"RAINBOW DASH!!!!" a voice shouted.

Speak of the devil.

"DO THE DISHES NOW! OR FACE MY WRATH!!!" my uncle yelled.

I quickly sped from my room to the kitchen. It's the weekend, which for any normal child would be excited about. Me? Not so much. It just means more abuse.

The music competition is still going on. And Soarin and I are still partners.

~Flashback~

[Rainbow]

Never face each other

One stage, different singers

We don't care anymore

[Soarin]

Two hearts still beating one with different rhythms

Maybe we should let this go

[Both]

We're falling apart, still, we hold together
We've passed the end, so we chase forever 'cause this is all we know

[Rainbow]

This feeling's all we know

~End of Flashback~

I was humming "All We Know," which was written when I was having a hard time with him, and cleaning the dishes when my phone rang. I stopped, grabbed my phone, and checked to see who it was.

Twilight.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Rainbow. We were about to go hang at the mall and maybe go see a movie. Wanna come? We could pick you up!" Twilight said.

"Uh, I can drive myself!" I replied quickly. "And I'll have to check with my mother."

What my friends don't know is that my family is super rich. My birth parents, before they died, were famous actors/actresses and singers. My dad was also an NFL football player for the New York Giants. And my aunt and uncle, who I have to call mother and father other wise I get in trouble, are a fashion designer and busy but famous businessman.