The Hiring

Deep in the mountains of a magical land filled with sorcerers, king's and beasts a cavalry of horses and their riders trecked a rocky trail. Upon a black stead sat a great king with firey hair that tangled into a thick beard. He wore a heavy black Cape over his armour with a large Phoenix crest stitched into the back of it revealing his pride and royal heritage. At his side his youngest son rode upon a white stalion, the boy had an odd shade of hair being half white and half red. Across his left eye was a heavy burn that luckily did not effect his blue eye as the brown one was left unscathed.

   The men's journey came to a stop when they reached a cave with a single torch lighting the wide mouth. The king dismounted his horse and walked to the entrance standing tall against the wind that blew through the cliffs.

"Bakugou!" He called into the cave. "Rogue of the mountains, and merciless mercenary. Come out."

   The men stayed silent awaiting a reply but was only met with silence. The son moved to get off of his own horse when his father held a hand out telling him to stay. Further silence made the men uncomfortable until finally the sound of footsteps echoing off the dark walls brought them back. The noise became louder and louder making their concentration on who was hiding in the darkness more serious. Then a figure appeared as a young man with spiky blond hair and vicious red eyes stepped into the light. He looked almost like a barbarian with his white and red fur Cape draped over bared shoulders. He wore no shirt, only rugged trousers, muddy boots and plenty of highly expensive stone jewelry. The angry looking boy let a smile cross his lips baring his teeth like a wolf.

"King Endeavour." He analyzed. "You're a long ways away from your kingdom."

"I have been searching for you." The King looked down on him.

   Bakugou reached into his cloak to pull from it a curved sword.

"Yeah well I don't care Jack ass. I ain't got time for you conceited bastards. Now get the hell out of here before I leave your empire without a king." He warned.

"That's enough. I have come to hire you." Endeavour ignored the warning.

"I already told you!" Bakugou charged at the large man. "I don't care!"

   He swung the sword above his head and just before it could strike the King another sword stopped it. Not by Endeavour but by his young son.

"Get out of my way." Bakugou snapped. "Or I'll kill you too."

"Todoroki is the finest swordsman in all of my kingdom. He is a walking weapon that I have carefully constructed. Even you could not have a chance of beating him."

   These words made the blonds blood boil. With all of his strength he pushed Todoroki's sword aside and began to swing at him violently. But the Prince stayed calm and level headed as he batted each swing away. This only made the Rogue more angry. He began to use his fists as well but the prince kept his cool.

"You may as well stop now Bakugou. The thing I would like you to do pays well. I am offering up 40'000 gold pieces."

   Bakugou let out a loud grunt and hit the prince's sword away before yelling. "And a battle with your son!"

"What?" Endeavour raised a brow.

   Todoroki stopped and Bakugou turned to the king. "40'000 gold and I get to battle your son upon return!"

The King hesitated then sighed. "Deal."

"No." Bakugou interrupted. "What's the job first."

   Endeavour grinned and called his son back to his side. "In the eastern kingdom, All for One has gotten possession of a crimson dragon. I want it."

"That's all?" Bakugou frowned annoyed by his response. "Why don't you just wave your precious money infront of him yourself and buy the dragon?"

"Do you not think I've tried that?" Endeavour seemed offended. "All for one is very protective of this dragon and has hundreds of men keeping it locked away."

"For one dumb fucking dragon?" Bakugou raised a brow.

"So you don't think you can do it?" Todoroki challenged coldly.

"Of course I fucking can! Where is this thing?"

"Well this is why I chose now to find you. In three days All for One will have his men move the dragon from the castle to be relocated. It will be out in the open but more heavily guarded."

   Bakugou let his face calm and he sheathed his sword. He began to walk towards the king and when he stood before him he simply said.

"Just make sure your son is ready for my return."

*******************************

  After the deal was made Bakugou set off to find the red dragon in the eastern kingdom while back in the southern kingdom Endeavour was returning to his throne along side Todoroki. The boy looked up at his father bitterly.

"How can you trust that Rogue?" He asked. "And you were quick to sell me off as well."

"Know your place." The King growled. "You couldn't possibly lose to someone like him, and he will bring me my dragon."

   Todoroki rolled his eyes and stormed out of the room leaving the king to think over his decision.

"You will finally be mine stone dragon."