(가시연 ) Thorn Lily: Main Story - CHAPTER 16

In the end he didn't hold my hand as we walked into the house, but the ring he gave me brought me comfort just like his hands did. On the way home, his hand never strayed from mine as he drove - it looked really cute! The warmth from his hand lingered on mine and I went into the house feeling blissful and contented. But as I stepped in, my sensitive nose told me that something about the house smelled different. Other than the fact that I bathed in the hotel, more importantly, she's not home!

It's the weekends so even the maid is gone, and the house seemed unusually quiet. Even Yunho didn't seem to know where Suh-hee went! Did she find anything suspicious while we weren't home? Or did a burglar break in when she wasn't around? Or was she kidnapped? I shook my head at my overactive imagination and went into the kitchen. It looked so clean, as if nothing had happened there yesterday.

I wonder what ran through her mind when she saw the mess in the kitchen? She was the one who ran off with my Yunho to attend that stupid gathering while I was asleep, causing me to be caught by my uncle. I turned and gave Yunho, who was dressed in a smart suit, a most dazzling smile. How should I explain to her about the broken glass in the bin? And the wound on my arm? I'd almost forgotten that my arm was wounded. Ah! I know. This is all your fault, Lee Suh- hee! You're the wicked person who's pushing me back into hell!

"Can't we go out for lunch?"

"We can't be sure that we'll get back here before she does." "Oh... but I hate this place. I want to go out!"

He'd been sitting at the sofa, trying to call Suh-hee. Hearing my outburst, he sighed and put down the phone. I stuck out my lower lip and gave him a sad pout. I hate it when you're concerned about her. He patted the seat next to him, motioning me to sit. I sat down like a good boy and almost immediately his arms grabbed me and held me by my arms and waist.

"Mm... I want to go out. Can we?"

"You hate this house? Does that mean you hate Suh-hee too?"

I was rendered speechless by his extremely frank question. I pulled my arm free from his embrace and glared at him.

"You know how I feel about her, and you're still asking? You bad man! Always laughing at me when I try to explain myself, as if I'm an idiot..."

"But it's cute! It's so rare to see you flustered!" "Yah!!!!"

He's always like this! Ever since we entered university he'd been ignoring my pride, laughing at me like an evil person! Yunho, the outstanding ex-student council president who excelled at university too, he could never understand how I feel, how jealous I felt.

I buried my face in my arms, feeling his breath on my forehead as he laughed at me. He tried to pull my arms away to kiss me and I kept hiding from him, but as it turned out he was more stubborn than I was. When he finally planted a small kiss on my mouth, I started protesting again.

"Ugn... Stop it! I don't..."

"I can't kiss you whenever I want from now. Will you be able to withstand it?" "But still! Aigoo... I told you no..."

He swallowed whatever I wanted to say, his tongue finding its way into my mouth. It's true, we don't have much time to waste. So I gave up resisting in the end and ran my hands over the back of his head, my waist automatically arching towards him. Our breaths quickened and his hands naturally drifted to the small of my back, sliding up my shirt and caressing my backside.

When our lips finally separated, his eyes burned into mine with need. He looks like a small child. I started biting his lower lip, sucking... exhaling breaths of desire all over him... Ah... I want more... more... fiercer...