Chapter 3: The DEAL?

Jaerim's P.O.V.

As early as 4:30 in the morning, I arrived at the school. It was very quiet since I'm the first person who arrived, I think. There's no school guard yet, so let's just say I climbed over the school's entrance gate which lead me here, where I am. Haha.

As fast as I could, I run toward the classroom feeling my cold sweat dripping down to my temples.

Reaching my destination— the classroom, I examined the whole area to look for my real bag or a certain roasted guy who accidentally took my bag.. I felt a presence inside the classroom but I chose to ignore it.

“Are you looking for this?” A guy asked me from behind.

I turned around to see him, lifting his hand while holding my precious bag. Oh that Kai! What is doing with my bag?!

I quickly approached him and took my bag from his hand. I even tiptoed just to take it from him. “What are you doing with my bag? Did you open my bag, huh?” I asked him, giving him a death glare. Aish! All of my Lay's precious pictures and doodles about him are all inside this bag and if Kai did open and look at my bag.. He'll found out, I'm Lay's  freaking stalker.. *pout pout*

“Where's my bag?” He asked and I quickly throw it in his face. Tsk, why do our bag have to be similar with each other. Its just confusing.

“I didn't know you were Lay hyung's stalker..” He said loud enough for everyone to hear but good thing.. We're the only people inside the classroom.

“Oh shut up, Kai! If you tell anybody about that.. I'm gonna kill you!” I threatened him, pointing a new sharpened pencil near his face.

“Wow~ Scary~” He said sarcastically. “Don't worry, I won't tell it to anybody if you agree to my deal.” He smirked mischievously.

“Deal?” I repeated for confirmation.

“Uh-huh. You need to help me with my fiance.” He said plainly.

Say what? Fiance? Wooahh~ That's pretty cool.

“You see, I wasn't a good boyfriend to her. I'm a badass and selfish boyfriend and I want to make it up to her. So what do you say? Would you help me how to become a much better boyfriend? Then if you agree, I promise to keep your secret. Just. Between. The. Two. Of. Us.”

“How can I be so sure that you're really gonna keep my secret?” I asked, folding my hands over my chest.

“I'm gonna keep it! Trust me.” He said, looking at me in the eye. “Plus, I might help you seduce Lay hyung and in no time, you two will be a couple. So what do you say? Is it a deal or no deal?” He asked, smiling like a jerk he is.

Hmm? Should I say DEAL? All I have to do anyway is teach him how to be a much better boyfriend. That won't be hard, right? Hmmm.. *think think* He even said he'll help seduce Lay and if I successfully do that, Lay will be mine and we'll be a couple! YES!! This is it, I'll agree to that Roasted Dude!

“Ok. It's a deal, Mr. Kim.” I said, seriously as I extend my hand toward him.

“I'm glad you made you're decision, Ms. Song.” He said, smirking again as he shook my hand.

He leaned in, making his face just an inch near mine and patted my head. “I'm glad you agree.” He said, as I felt his hot breath on my cheeks.

I just gulped this saliva stuck on my throat as we stayed close to each other like that for a minute or two.

At the corner of my eyes, I felt a presence of a girl entered the classroom. I heard her gasp as she saw Kai and I just an inch close to each other. Kai and I both shifted our attention to her. It's Cha Min-ah, the school's slut— that's what I'm hearing from the students here. She has that short bobbed hair, a cat-like eyes and a very seductive face that can capture any man. (A/N: Just imagine her physical features like Gain of Brown Eyed Girls but taller! XD Haha.) She glared at me as she proceeded on her seat. Hm? What's her problem?

“Min-ah's my fiance's best friend here in Korea.” Kai whispered in my ear, sending  shivers down to my spine.

“But why did she react like that? She reacted like I steal you away from her.” I whispered back to him.

He paused for a while before he spoke. “Just don't mind that slut.” He said, emphasizing the word ‘slut’ then just got back to his seat. After he got to his seat— which is placed last, next to window, I just take a sit on my own seat— which is in the middle of the class.

I don't know what's the deal between this two but I felt the tension within the atmosphere..

-------------------

Hearing the bell rung, announcing that the class is over, the students— which is us, got up from our seats and started doing our own stuffs. I packed all of my things inside my bag and quickly put it on. I don't want to make another foolish mistake, leaving my precious bag just anywhere. *sigh*

As the students started leaving, I felt a guy behind me, pulling me by my bag which really startled me. Aigoo. I felt him let go of my bag as I turned to face him and of course, only one guy approaches me and it's that roasted damn Kai.

“What now?” I asked, gritting my teeth. Trying to be patient with this guy. I wonder what he wants now?

“Phone.” He said, shortly and coldly, I must say as he extend his palm in front of me.

“What?” I asked, twitching my brows at his palm.

“Give me your phone, idiot!” He said, raising his voice impatiently.

“Tch. Impatient jerk.” I whispered under my breath and just fished out my phone from my skirt's pocket, full with doubt and handed it to him. “What do you want with my phone, anyway?” I asked, watching him fiddling my phone.

Kai didn't answer bother answering me and proceeded fiddling my phone. Waiting for him to give my phone back, I noticed that Min-ah is still here, with her sharp cold gaze locked on Kai and I. Her gaze made me look at her as well and as I looked at her, she rolled her eyes at me in distaste before she exited the classroom, swiftly. I don't know what's her problem anymore but we've been classmates for years now and it's the first time she acted like that toward me.. Hmm??

“ARGH!!” I shouted in pain as I felt him hit my forehead with my phone painfully. I looked at him, furrowing my brows at him while rubbing my forehead with my both hands.

“Here.” He handed me, my phone rudely and I immediately took it from him. “I saved my phone number there and I saved yours on mine so whenever I call or text you.. that's means I need your help. ASAP. Okay?” He asked, acting as if he's somehow a BOSS while I'm his employee. He patted my head again, and whispered in my ear. “Well, it's nice to do business with you.” After he whispered seductively, he never let me speak or respond to what he said and I just froze while he left the classroom first.

Aigoo.. That roasted piece of shit is so full of himself.. I just damn hate him! Argh! And what does he think of his slave? Hah! He's making my head hurts!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another update~.. I'm feeling inspired today so I update another chap for everybody! ^^ Haha. Enjoy, guys~

•×LuHainne