Chapter 34: Way Home

Hi~ So here's another quick update for everybody since I felt that the last chap was a crap. :) hehe. I hope you'll like this one. :)

+++++++++++++++

Jongin's P.O.V.

It's been a week since I stayed here in Vancouver and as planned, my friends, Jaerim and I will be going back to Korea tonight.

"Sorry if it's rush, jagi. My friends really wants to go back to Korea and see Lay hyung again." I said as Jaerim and I walked side by side with our hands intertwined with each other.

"It's okay. I want to go back to Korea too. I miss everything thing there." Jaerim smiled at me. "I even miss Kyungsoo." She purred her lips.

"Kyungsoo, huh?" I interrogated, raising my left brow.

Jaerim locked her gaze on me and flicked my forehead with her free hand. "What's with that look?"

"Is it obvious? I'm jealous." I said, stiffly.

"Jealous? Jealous my ass." Jaerim laughed.

"I'm serious."

"Oh, are you?" Jaerim smirked.

"Yeah. Dead serious." I said, emphasizing every word but she laughed again.

"Fine. You know, Kyungsoo and I are just best buds! Plus, he has Sophie now. I'll never get a chance with him." She said, acting sad.

"Ah, okay." I said, acting mad at her then let go of her soft small hand and walked ahead of her, leaving her behind.

"Hey, Kai! Wait!" She yelled at me as I hear her slow footsteps turning into a jog. She quickly catch up to me and cling her hands around my arm. "I was just kidding, jagi." She said, looking at me as she bite her lower lip.

I pretended to be mad at her and ignore her.

"You're mad?" Jaerim asked again, furrowing her brows this time. "Like seriously?"

Again, ignored.

"Don't ignore me, Kai." Jaerim whined. "I should be the one who's supposed to be mad here." She continued, retrieving her hands from my arm. "Because you don't love me enough to spend your forever with me." She said then walked ahead of me this time.

With that said, I stopped from my mark and gazed her from afar as she continue to walk.

She's wrong. I love her too much and I can prove it to her.

I was like Jaerim's stalker here. I was following her until she gets home since she's giving me a cold shoulder— more like a fake cold shoulder. I know she's faking. Jaerim's not a good actress.

"Stop following me, Kai. I've been a stalker, you know that so I know when there's someone sneaking at the back." I heard her voice said those words. She keeps on walking though, without even looking back.

"We'll go to your house, right?" I asked as I ran to catch up to her.

"No, 'I'll go to my house'." She respond quickly.

"Come on, jagi. You're not really mad, are you?" I asked. Now, we're walking beside each other again.

She glanced at me. "Nah, just playing with you." She almost rolled her eyes. "But still, you not believing in forever makes me sad." She pouted, sticking her lower lip out. Child-like Jaerim again.

-----------------

When we finally arrived at their house.We saw Kris hyung wearing a white tutu dress around his waist and a crystal tiara on his head, complimenting his blonde hair. I almost burst into laughter when I saw him but Jaerim stopped me.