Chapter 6: Lay's comfort

Jaerim's P.O.V.

Exiting the coffee shop, since my shift ended minutes ago. I checked my phone to see if there are any messages and as I looked at it. Woah! 23 missed calls?! Seriously?! I checked to see you called me 23 times and...

It's Kai. Hm? What does this guy need again from me?.. Oh my! Shit! I forgot! I have to go to his house today and he said, I need to be there early as possible but look at the time now! It's almost 7 pm. Hayss. Why am I so forgetful?! Tch.

Since all of my casual clothes are still in the laundry shop, good thing, I wore one of the dresses given to me by Kris oppa. (A/N: Isn't she prepared? XD Haha!) Gosh! I didn't know that the dresses Kris oppa gave me were so damn short!!! *sigh* What I wore today is a short blue dress but it looks formal though.

A taxi cab was about to pass me but I shouted loud enough, making it stop in front of me. “TAXI!!” And as the cab stopped in front of me, I quickly got inside it and told taxi driver where should we go. *sigh* I should be home by now, taking a rest but instead I have to go to that DEMON's place... Aish! But Jaerim, don't you worry, everything will pay off! Remember Lay will be there and finally you'll get to see him! I hope he'll be there..ARRGGHH! I thought to myself.

Minutes later, the taxi stopped in front of a huge mansion. Ohh? Is this the right place? Before I got down the cab, I paid the driver first and as I walked toward this huge gate.. I was startled when it automatically opened by itself then there's a maid inside, bowing to me so I bowed down as well.

“You must be young master Kai's friend. He's been waiting for you since this morning.” She told me, smiling. I mean, what the fuck? He's a young master here? Woah! That dude is rich! I should kidnap that roasted jerk and call his parents telling them that I have their son, and they'll give billion of dollars! MWAHAHAHAHA! (A/N: That's an evil laugh. XD) “Ma'am. Let's go inside. They're already having dinner, I think you should join them.” The maid said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Ahh, okay.” I said, then nodded. I trailed off behind her as she lead the way toward the mansion.

And as we're walking, I can't help but to be distracted by their environment. Gosh! It's like I'm in a fairytale~. This is place is so huge and their garden... Woah! It's so pretty, so many beautiful flowers. I love it here!!

When the maid stopped walking, I stopped on my mark as well and she looked at me. “Come in first, Ma'am.” She said, as she opened the door for me.

I entered the entrance door and... Holy Guacamole!! This place is just huge than I imagine! My gosh! Is this where Cinderella lives? It's like a castle! Woahh.

I was just so amazed that I zoned out but then the maid before tapped my shoulder lightly, telling me to follow her so without second thoughts, I did follow her.

After a few steps, we finally entered the dining room. Everybody was eating quietly but as soon as I entered the dining area, all their attention shifted to me.

“Ah.. Hi. I'm Jaerim. Kai's friend” I introduced myself, bowing at all of them.

“Really? Kai, you have a friend now?” His stepmother, I think? asked Kai and Kai just nodded to her. Kai patted the empty seat next to him, as he looked at me, telling me to seat beside him.

“Join us for dinner, dear.” His father asked, and I'm sure that's his father since they both look a like each other.

I smiled at them, as I proceeded next to Kai and have a seat.

“Kai, I didn't you have a pretty friend.” Lay said to Kai, smiling. Gosh! I didn't notice he's here! God! He said I'm pretty, right? AHHHH! LAY!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~. “Hi, I'm Lay. Kai's stepbrother and you are?” He asked me, shifting his gaze at me.