Chapter 21: Mr. Kim

Jaerim’s P.O.V.

Kyungsoo, Kai and I arrived at Kai’s condo unit. Kai insisted Kyungsoo and I, to spend the night here since he felt lonely at night. Tsk. What a drama actor. XD

Kai’s condo unit is quite spacious and neat than I was expecting. It’s like a suite in a 5-star-hotel.

Kyungsoo even bought jajjangmyeon in the night market for us to eat at Kai’s place. He said he was really craving for jajjangmyeon so he bought it for us too.

“Kai, Jaerim! Come on, let’s eat this jajjangmyeon!” Kyungsoo shouted as he finished preparing the food in the table.

Kai and I approached him and damn, it smells good. I’m hungry!

We all sat on our seats and dig in.

We were like pigs as we eat. I looked at Kai and I saw him enjoying this kind of food. Well, he comes from a wealthy family, isn’t he? So, I’m thinking maybe this kind of food is new to him.

“Is there something on my face?” Kai asked me as he notice me, staring at him.

I smiled and shook my head. “You just look cute. That’s all.”

“Tch. So, are you falling in love with more and more?” He teased.

“Just a little.” I joked, as I stuffed his mouth, more jajjangmyeon. Cute! Just cute!

“Geez. You two are one weird couple.” Kyungsoo stated as he eyed the both of us then rolled his eyes.

“What did you say?” Kai asked, smiling with a jajjangmyeon rolled at the tip of his chopsticks on his hand, ready to stuffed it in Kyungsoo’s mouth.

“Nothi—“ Kyungsoo didn’t finish his word and Kai stuffed the jajjangmyeon in Kyungsoo’s mouth.

I laughed so hard as I watched those two dorks. Their cheeks are so puffy like a puffer fish right now. Adorable!

When I stopped laughing, I noticed those two staring at me with an evil grin plastered on their faces.

“You think you’re safe, huh, jagiya?” Kai asked, as he approached me.

“Ah! Kai. NO. Kai, don’t you dare do same thing to me or else I’ll kill you both!” I stood up from my seat and walked backwards slowly as I pointed them my chopsticks.

“You’re not an excuse, Jaerim!” Kyungsoo said as he also approached me with jjangmyeon rolled on the tip of his chopsticks in his hand.

“I don’t want to!” I said as I run away from them and head towards the bathroom.

But I guess, I was too slow. Kai caught me by the waist and carried me over his shoulder. While Kyungsoo followed behind Kai. My boyfriend put me down on a chair and Kyungsoo stuffed the jajjangmyeon in my mouth in one swift move.

I couldn’t open my mouth now due to the food inside it, so I tried chewing it little by little but these two dorks are laughing so hard after their success. Geez! How childish! XD hahaha!

*Five and a half hours later*

The whole is undoubtly messy. There were jajjangmyeon sauce stained on the white tiled floor and the furnitures are scattered everywhere. This place is a mess!

After chasing each other and playing other games in the past few hours, the three of us quickly drifted to sleep.

----------------------

*The next morning*

“Jaerim! Kai! Wake up!” I heard Kyungsoo’s panicking voice echoed in my sleeping soul as he shook my shoulder.