Chapter 7: The Fight?!

Jaerim's. P.O.V.

Trailing off behind Lay, I can't help but just to stay quiet.

“You'll be staying in the guest room for the night.” Lay said, without even turning to look at me.

“Oh, okay. Hm, anyway, where's Kai?” I asked, still feeling bad for whatever I did to offend that sensitive jerk.

“He must be in his room right now. Don't worry, Jaerim. You and Kai will be okay soon.” He said.

I just sighed and never respond. Once we got upstairs, we walked along the corridor, then stopped when we reached the bedroom's door. He opened the door for me, and I got inside first.

“You like this room or should we go check the other guest rooms?” Lay asked, leaning his back on the door.

“Ahh, no. I like this room already.” I said, smiling shyly.

“Well, okay then. You have anything you need here. Toothbrush, toothpaste, clothes.. but if you need anything else just call the maid downstairs, okay?”

I just nodded my head and he left after smiling at me. He closed the door, which left me here alone.

Woah! This room is like how the rooms in a 5-star hotel! So cool and they have anything a guest need here.. Just wow! This house— I mean mansion, just amaze me! Haha!

I headed to the bathroom, so I could freshen up and change my clothes.

And after a short 10-minute-shower. I quickly change into a white night dress, I find in the wardrobe just now. After putting it on, I dried my hair using a hair dryer, I found in the drawer and rested on my bed. Finally! Some rest for me!! *sigh*

Hmm? I wonder how will Kai react tomorrow if he sees me here? Tsk.

Kai's P.O.V.

Tchh! I really hate that penniless lady! I know that I'm not that smart, but damn! She just rubbed the fact that ‘I'm not smart’ on my face. Aish! She's a heartless lady!!

I just took off my shirt and jumped onto my king-sized bed. Kai, just forget about it. Don't lose your temper and your effort thinking about that girl! Tch. I just closed my eyes and started drifting to sleep.

*The next morning*

Waking me up from deep sleep, I felt someone shaking my soul out of me. Fluttering my eyes open, I saw Lay hyung wearing his casual clothes. I sat from my bed, as I finally look at him with my clear vision.

“Hyung.. What's your problem?” I said, ruffling my hair in frustration.

“Just wanna wake you up.” He said, shooting me off, that teasing smile of him. He stood next to me, before he speak. “Anyway, Jaerim spend the night here.”

He said, which made my eyes widened than its usual self. WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE SPEND THE NIGHT HERE!! AISH! “But why? Did you make her stay here?! I told her to go home yesterday. Aish!” I said, ruffling my hair again for second time around.

“Hey, hey. Chill, 'lil bro. She just slept here. What's the big prob about that? You're friends, aren't you?”

“Yeah? Well, I'm mad at her. That's it. Make her go to her place now. I don't wanna see her today. She'll ruin my morning.”

“Well, that's a bit rude of you, Kai. Hm, you see, I need to be elsewhere so why don't you wake her up and make her leave. Tell her I'm sorry I couldn't take her home. Bye, kiddo!” Lay said quickly, barely understanding the words he said then run, exiting my bedroom. Aishh! That stubborn hyung! *sigh* I already told him I don't wanna see her and damn, I need to wake her up! Aigoo! This is so damn frustrating!